Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lmao at being depressed at your inceldom in 2018

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
- The Singularity is slowly reaching escape velocity (Google's AI has mastered Dota and Quake lately and is taking on Starcraft)

- We are already able to 3D print detailed bone / living tissue

- You can zap your brain with TMS whenever you feel down

- We will all get killed by sentient AI before two centuries anyway

Embrace life bro.

"But I'm ugly!!!" "But I don't get puss!!!"

- We are already able to 3D print detailed bone / living tissue
I want a new Jaw and frame 3d printed. Maybe they can make me taller too so im not a manlet

I want a new Jaw and frame 3d printed. Maybe they can make me taller too so im not a manlet
Women will literally smell the fraud on you, it's absolutely over.

Last edited:
You live in the best time period ever for incels, maybe after peak enforced monogamy in the High Middle Ages
That is a bold statement.

If I were born 200 years ago I'd likely have a wife, if I were born 20,000 years ago, I'd likely be dead well before my current age.

Low IQ

You live in the best time period ever for incels, maybe after peak enforced monogamy in the High Middle Ages. Fucking ungrateful whiners.

Depressed bullshit. Women don't even know Tom Cruise got three plastic surgeries
You contradict yourself all the time. Like a week ago you made a thread admitting you cannot be happy as an incel. Another time you told me that monkmaxxing will only make your life just slightly better.

You made a thread monday saying that we shouldn't have egos even though simply a month ago or something you made a thread where you felt very pissed over a guy saying should have drunk more milk as a kid when referring to your height. Did you just came up with that ego conclusion monday?

You contradict yourself all the time.
And? Only unwashed neckbeards are obsessed by "logical consistency". I have the wandering mind of an artist, not of a computer programmer. I like to consider many things from different angles. I betray myself intellectually all the time and I feel great about it. I use ideas as tools, never as absolute truths, for absolute truths don't exist.

Like a week ago you made a thread admitting you cannot be happy as an incel. Another time you told me that monkmaxxing will only make your life just slightly better.

You made a thread monday saying that we shouldn't have egos even though simply a month ago or something you made a thread where you felt very pissed over a guy saying should have drunk more milk as a kid when referring to your height. Did you just came up with that ego conclusion monday?
Both of these ideas can be held at the same time. It's both desirable to have no ego and true that getting criticized over your looks is intensely absurd and unnerving nonetheless.

And? Only unwashed neckbeards are obsessed by "logical consistency". I have the wandering mind of an artist, not of a computer programmer. I like to consider many things from different angles. I betray myself intellectually all the time and I feel great about it. I use ideas as tools, never as absolute truths, for absolute truths don't exist.
Not having logical consistency leads to double standards and alot of bullshit. Like we aren't entitled to sex so we shouldn't have the right to feel lonely while women are entitled to free abortion and birth control so they can have as much sex as possible because it is "female empowerment." Contradiction is a sign that what you are saying was just projection and not thoroughly thought out.
Both of these ideas can be held at the same time. It's both desirable to have no ego and true that getting criticized over your looks is intensely absurd and unnerving nonetheless.
I went to that thread and the first sentences quoted
"I always see posts reading like this: "my boss humiliated me, my life is finished" ; "I was humiliated by so and so, my confidence is destroyed again"; "I don't want to be a laughing stock" ; etc.

That's basically the definition of pride. You hide from rejection and failure because you're afraid your fantasized self-image will fall apart. But guess what, bucko: this self-image never existed elsewhere than in your skull."

How can you believe that but continue saying that getting your looks criticized is unnerving nontheless? The rest of the thread you were arguing that having it hurt you is immature and stuff. The talking points you are saying are polar opposites.

"But I'm ugly!!!" "But I don't get puss!!!"
Fuck off.
Low IQ

You live in the best time period ever for incels, maybe after peak enforced monogamy in the High Middle Ages. Fucking ungrateful whiners.
This is the absolute worst time period to live as an incel and social recluse.

How can you believe that but continue saying that getting your looks criticized is unnerving nontheless? They are polar opposites.
Because the human brain is a weird machine composed of different parts of different evolutionary age.

I often hold two different thoughts at the same time. Sometimes my neocortex wins, sometimes it's my limbic system.
Fuck off.

This is the absolute worst time period to live as an incel and social recluse.
Bullshit and if you really think this, you would be rotting in the ground already.

the party is starting

1. AI has not mastered games.
I can only speak about dota, but what they basically do is enforce rules that make it possible in the first place to create an AI.
AI did not play real dota, is was a caricature of the real game and even then people did beat it on the first day just by outsmarting it, some pros have beaten it "fairly", too.
It's just a PR stunt.
And here you are dreaming about Singularity. GIGAKEK

2. 3d printing is still dogshit. Most overhyped technology of the last ten years. All it is really good for right now is fast-prototyping.
In the medical field no major breakthroughs have been made either, the only thing that's done at the moment is printing frameworks for cells to grow on, has absolutely nothing to do with printing "living tissue".

3. you're a retard for doing this. you're even more of a retard for propagating this. just because some pseudo treatment has worked for you doesn't mean it will work for others. No one understand how the brain really works and you go around telling people to get shock treated, these shit threads are really getting on my nerves.

4. that's the only point I agree on. Humanity has been at the brink of nuclear war many times,
the most noteworthy example is this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov
if an ai was in charge of the retaliation instead of a human it would have just shot.
WW 3 will be started by a machine 100%.

1. AI has not mastered games.
I can only speak about dota, but what they basically do is enforce rules that make it possible in the first place to create an AI.
AI did not play real dota, is was a caricature of the real game and even then people did beat it on the first day just by outsmarting it, some pros have beaten it "fairly", too.
It's just a PR stunt.
And here you are dreaming about Singularity. GIGAKEK

2. 3d printing is still dogshit. Most overhyped technology of the last ten years. All it is really good for right now is fast-prototyping.
In the medical field no major breakthroughs have been made either, the only thing that's done at the moment is printing frameworks for cells to grow on, has absolutely nothing to do with printing "living tissue".

3. you're a retard for doing this. you're even more of a retard for propagating this. just because some pseudo treatment has worked for you doesn't mean it will work for others. No one understand how the brain really works and you go around telling people to get shock treated, these shit threads are really getting on my nerves.

4. that's the only point I agree on. Humanity has been at the brink of nuclear war many times,
the most noteworthy example is this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov
if an ai was in charge of the retaliation instead of a human it would have just shot.
WW 3 will be started by a machine 100%.
You're higher IQ than most here but your depression prevents you from seeing clearly. You're looking for reasons to stay a bitter ungrateful asshole.

Lmao at minimizing DeepMind's achievements when even speaking of beating Go or a restricted Dota was unthought of 5 years ago. How do you explain their win at Quake, too.

As to TMS, we don't know how paracetamol or ibuprofen works exactly but we still take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back