Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LM is the true solution

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
I apologize in advance I suck at writing and english isn't my first language.

We all have read the different solutions proposed to solve our problem. They are always unrealistic, flawed and simply unfeasible. On top of that, they are always violent, implying some form of torture, harm or fake-justice. I am referring to completely ridiculous propositions, such as stoning, mutilations, imprisonment, microchips etc.

I understand such measures appear rightful when you are in a place of darkness, as we all are here suffering together and struggling with terrible loneliness on a daily basis, without hope for the future.

Blackpill gave us knowledge. Femonics are intrinsecally evil, I mean on a phisyological level even, as I provided scientific proof of that ( refer to one of my thread about science ). Nature gave them all the cards , they select mates continuously and there's no escape from this situation for us. We are not chads and we will never be chads.

Solution is Looksmatch Mating.

A righteous government shall enforce a program with a commission of blackpilled wise men that establish and form LM couples.
Everybody will be looksmatched with someone and nobody will be alone anymore. Everybody will be happy and content to have a meaningful intimate companion with whom share his\her life.
This solution will put an end to the absolute revolting abominion we are witnessing today. Degeneration will be a thing of the past and the righteous order will be restored.

The positive consequences of LM are going to positively impact society as a whole. To name just a few: drop in criminality, drop in violence, increase in overall satisfaction of the population, increase in health, improved economy, etc.

There is also no need to use coercitive methods to implement LM. Who is going to reject his\her looksmatch? Only a degenerate femonic would do that. It is not acceptable such position, so she will be left alone in misery until she reconsiders her choice.

I like to hear your opinions, then we shall find ways to proceed from there.