Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Living with the knowledge that I can't rope ...

Mr. Ponzi

Mr. Ponzi

Waiting for death
★★★
.. is probably one of the worst feelings in the world. I wanted to rope a while back and I couldn't go through with it. I will never be able to do it. Whatever shit life might throw at me, sickness, homelessness, lonelyness, old age... I will be there to live it. :feelscry:

Same here. I don't even know why I can't do it, even though I fantasize about it often.

That's your survival instinct. You know that you will be dead if you go through with it so your body tries to stop you from doing it in every way possible. I fantasize over my suicide so often but every time I think about that I won't breathe anymore, won't feel anything anymore, I get scared.

.. is probably one of the worst feelings in the world. I wanted to rope a while back and I couldn't go through with it. I will never be able to do it. Whatever shit life might throw at me, sickness, homelessness, lonelyness, old age... I will be there to live it. :feelscry:
I'm too low IQ to rope. Can't tie a noose for the life (or death) of me.

I always thought I couldn't do it but lately I'm not sure anymore. I'll do something about my depression, I think I reached my limit without meds/other treatments. Not willing to do talk therapy ever again though.