Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Living with regrets. ;-(

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I had a coversation just a few months back with a guy I knew over youtube.

Now, this guy I was really into, he was almost like my mentor. (This is not any pride romantic story by the way)

I asked a very flawed question.

So, we don't take people seriously when they establish boundaries judging them to be less than or more than us.

I really looked up to him and this guy's whole thing was doing good in the world.

I hate to say it, but I took his kindness for weakness.

Not in the sense of look, this guy's weak, it's only about taking their time that they value this sort of thing.

Just today had an argument with some guy over something I said just last night or let's say before last night the day before.

Both scenarios, I remember they kept talking to me and I was arguing with them.

Then I look back.

When I look back, I see, the posts, the things I wrote.

Instant regret.

I hate what I wrote it's almost like I know I'm wrong and right now there's no point arguing.

The game itself is flawed to begin with, don't bother playing it.

What i learned is, it's very difficult to live with such regret.

Your skills do develop etc. but when you're living up to a certain moral standard or what have you, you're not dealing with the lowest of the low. You're not dealing with someone who's commited a lot of sins etc.

What I've learned:

1. Always be less of your ego. Always think very low of yourself.

2. Always take what you're saying seriously, it can ruin your life or someone else life.

Questioning things is not always good, sometimes speculation can be your greatest enemy.

In both these instances I had some negative speculation about them and I've the kind of dude who directly asks them, "What you trying to do? I am certain you're lying" and on their part they deal with it. Their time wasted, you literally don't know they can get heart attacks or whatever over this, no reason to think they won't.

My advice would be take what you say seriously, don't make speculation your enemy, don't quit speculation, never literally test on people if that's true or not, they can be lying, there's no way you can get the answer that way and just have less ego, don't think of yourself as a good person or slightly good person.

what the fuck are you talking about nigger

3B87C384 18A8 4267 AEF5 CDB105AC16C1

I didn't understand shit

:waitwhat:
I don’t know what to say
horrible midface, horrible interests gym and stuff meaningless chad worship, fake tits, lip fillers, cheek fillers, her eye is kinda bent, she looks horrible.

horrible midface, horrible interests gym and stuff meaningless chad worship, fake tits, lip fillers, cheek fillers, her eye is kinda bent, she looks horrible.
fukcing volcel :feelswhat: