Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over living with inceldom is like living with a terminal illness

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
its like being told you have a terminal illness and you just have to live with it until you eventually die. when i evaluate society and see my lack of worth in lms, rampant promiscuity, infertility, abortions, women pursuing careers, anti-natalist propaganda, sky-high costs of living, hedonist culture and social media i feel that it would be a one in a million chance to have a family. the amount of hurdles to overcome and bullets to dodge is just insane. it becomes incredibly depressing and i want to consider roping. if you can accept the likelihood of dying alone it's like you have died and went to heaven: you don't want, you don't get sad or mad, you just feel perpetually at peace. this is probably what it feels like to be told you are terminally ill and you just try to live with it. i don't want to give up but the alternative is being internally restless and depressed 24/7. this age is fucked beyond comprehension and there isn't much i can do about it

How old are you?

This is why we need to be offered euthanasia with no strings attached.

incel community IS an asylum without doctors.

This is why we need to be offered euthanasia with no strings attached.
Soyciety wants you to IMPROVE yourself, since IQ is bullshit pushed by Jordan Peterson and everything is possible if you're willing to!