Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living on a large college campus is 24/7 suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
It's brutal, whenever you go to class, or to the diner. That's why I just stay in my room all day.

Same, suicidefuel everywhere.

Stay in your room , you are not forced to go out with those chad-fags. Find some nerdy guys and stay inside ldarding together playing video-games or doing drugs.

Stay in your room , you are not forced to go out with those chad-fags. Find some nerdy guys and stay inside ldarding together playing video-games or doing drugs.

I have no friends regardless.

I have no friends regardless.
Do it yourself then....find some good copes and avoid sui fuel , because everything is sui fuel in a campus.

Drop out. Just,why don't you drop out seriously. College is hell on so many levels beyond even what you described.

What’s so bad about it?

JFL if you can’t handle seeing hot girls

What’s so bad about it?

JFL if you can’t handle seeing hot girls

Shit dude idk, what's bad about sitting in your room by yourself from 8 am to 1 am each day with no friends and having to watch all the chads and stacies constantly?

Shit dude idk, what's bad about sitting in your room by yourself from 8 am to 1 am each day with no friends and having to watch all the chads and stacies constantly?
I doubt that there are that many Chads. Most guys look like shit

And tbh most guys I see at uni are alone usually

I doubt that there are that many Chads. Most guys look like shit

And tbh most guys I see at uni are alone usually

I walk outside and I'm immediately mogged by everyone, including the skinny 5'2 pajeets

How?

How subhuman are you?

2/10 on a good day. Whenever I go outside, I see tons of people looking at me and laughing, and talking about how ugly I am to whoever they're with.