Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Living life on easy mode

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMO4NH8HAHQ

Guess what happened after she made that video.

If she was the average short and skinny Japanese male she would be already hanging by the neck like a piece of meat.

The simp providers are literally the cancer of this society.

Last edited:
She is doing well in life, as always. I would to anything to have a lifelong girlfriend like her. She acts like that but is bad as always.

"[UWSL]Akari Ishizuka, who belonged to the idol group NMB48 based in Namba, Osaka at that time, said, "Because I don't have enough money, I can't buy matcha cookie." in her own distribution of the live distribution application SHOWROOM, probably because she has a fierce emotional personality. It became a hot topic because she cried. Therefore, a plan was made to solicit matcha cookie gifts from fans at a CD shop in Osaka City, and many cookies arrived. After that, in September 2021, she graduated from the group while being missed by members and fans.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] She is currently making her money by broadcasting a video game playing on youtube under the name Ishizuka akari. (At one point, the daily super chat amount of the entire youtube reached the 9th place in the world.)"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The priviledge put into motion and much more, tutorial mode always, stable.[/UWSL]

There's no way NPCs are the ones setting trends man, I've had this exact same video recommended to me multiple times and haven't seen it or ever searched anything similar and now I see it in here?! ARE YOU HUMAN DUDE? :dafuckfeels:

I fucking swear big companies have bots pushing this simp and soy agenda unto societies.

There's no way NPCs are the ones setting trends man, I've had this exact same video recommended to me multiple times and haven't seen it or ever searched anything similar and now I see it in here?! ARE YOU HUMAN DUDE? :dafuckfeels:

I fucking swear big companies have bots pushing this simp and soy agenda unto societies.
I had it recommended too.