Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Living life as an ethnic man is a scam

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Before a man could even be considered attractive he has to be white, females see ethnic men as asexual beings who are less than dogs and horses. All the features that make a man attractive are exclusive to white men, straight hair that can be styled into a trendy haircut, a thin pointy nose, blue eyes, and height. I saw a blonde female today who was about my height (6'), even your women heightmog most ethnics. On top of having your white women being loyal to you, you also have all our ethnic females who literally worship you, how can we compete?

There's a reason most incel saints have been ethnic.
latest
Marclepine.jpg
alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash.jpg

All those guys were blue pilled and then they snapped once they came to a realization lol.

I have also become Uncle Ruckus. There's no point in pretending otherwise.

Tellem Tyrone might have been a BBC fraud, but he was right about race.

I think @chudur-budur is curry Uncle Ruckus.

Yeah he mogs me there. The difference is chudur is a self hating curry and I'm not exactly. I don't hate my race. I just recognize our physical inferiority on an objective level.

Alex or whatever being an incel seems faked. Marc was half Algerian and half white.

Marc was always blackpilled.
idk if it was fake, sounds pretty believable to me. And half ethnic = full ethnic.

Not it isn't. You are just ugly.

You're just ugly. Some of the biggest chads I know are ethnics.

Seriously tho

Before a man could even be considered attractive he has to be white, females see ethnic men as asexual beings who are less than dogs and horses. All the features that make a man attractive are exclusive to white men, straight hair that can be styled into a trendy haircut, a thin pointy nose, blue eyes, and height. I saw a blonde female today who was about my height (6'), even your women heightmog most ethnics. On top of having your white women being loyal to you, you also have all our ethnic females who literally worship you, how can we compete?

latest
Marclepine.jpg
Not true. I'm full Asian and incel yet my siblings and cousins have all dated reasonably attractive white women for years (on the 6-8 looks rating scale) despite being a 6-7 at best on the looks scale themselves. They have social skills and I don't. There are plenty of ethnic average to slightly below average looking men who have had many average looking reasonably attractive women as well, you see it in every day life if you look around.

All ethnics are doomed to die alone except blacks.

ethnic = deathnic

Not true. I'm full Asian and incel yet my siblings and cousins have all dated reasonably attractive white women for years (on the 6-8 looks rating scale) despite being a 6-7 at best on the looks scale themselves. They have social skills and I don't. There are plenty of ethnic average to slightly below average looking men who have had many average looking reasonably attractive women as well, you see it in every day life if you look around.

6-7/10 is really good looking dude. If I could be 6-7/10 I wouldn't post here. Same goes for a lot of us.

latest
Marclepine.jpg
Then go back to the shithole of a country where your ethnicity belongs and find a women who is the same as you. Simple as that.
We have six continents. White people are only a majority in europe and north america. Asia, africa and south america are ethnic, australia is a mixed bag.
BvQHB0K.jpg

Dude on the top right has chadlite potential

Also the racepill IMO is only valid for ricecels and currycels, middle easterners like Minassian or turks/arabs have no problem slaying where I live
This also goes for blacks who IIRC are more sexually active than whites.

Then go back to the shithole of a country where your ethnicity belongs and find a women who is the same as you. Simple as that.
We have six continents. White people are only a majority in europe and north america. Asia, africa and south america are ethnic, australia is a mixed bag.
BvQHB0K.jpg
I'd rather not live in a shithole country, and even if I did it wouldn't guarantee me finding a wife.

I'd rather not live in a shithole country, and even if I did it wouldn't guarantee me finding a wife.
Higher chances than in a white dominated country, so either deal with it or move and stop complaining. I live in germany and always see turks, arabs or other middle eastern guys slaying like crazy here.

Whites can be Incels too. I'm part middle eastern tho
I saw a Stacy with a mixed race chad the other day. I've also seen Stacies with black chads and mexican chads.

Staceys can be incel too. I saw a Staceycel once back in dreamland.
BvQHB0K.jpg

Only after all whites go back to Europe.
6-7/10 is really good looking dude. If I could be 6-7/10 I wouldn't post here. Same goes for a lot of us.

I'm a legitimate 6. I've shopped my skin color to near-white and my brown eyes to blue/green and my whitened version SLAYED on Tinder. I changed no major features btw - same jaw, same everything else. Only skin color and eye color. It's over for us dark-skinned, dark-eyed ethnics :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Not sure about that tbh.

I'm just venting.

I wish this were true.
Its true for Turks. I live in Germany and a lot of white girls (including my sister) love the Big Turkish Cock (Praise KARA BOĞA)

Its true for Turks. I live in Germany and a lot of white girls (including my sister) love the Big Turkish Cock (Praise KARA BOĞA)
Ethnics living in Germany say that this isn't true and that Turks are hated, but I've never been to Germany so idk.

Ethnics living in Germany say that this isn't true and that Turks are hated, but I've never been to Germany so idk.
Just admit it being ethnic has nothing to do with it. It's your inceldom that repulses women.
I swear this place becomes more and more a shithole. Germany is now the USA of europe, every damn ethnic idiot wants to work and come here. If shit gets worse i need to move elsewhere.

Last edited:
Cope
Germans are the most cucked people in europe

Refugees and new migrants are definitely not doing well, they are often poor and weak, women see them as pets.

3rd generation Turks and Persians on the other hand definitely slay, they usually put more effort into being masculine and handsome than their cucked german counter parts.

Yeah white skin isnt gonna help if you sre autistic and look like Adam Lanza or that one ugly guy with no chin and a neckbeard.

Anyways dont forget to drive around at night and run over cia niggers.

Adam Lanza had a history with curries and noodles.

There is not a single white woman in the entire world who will agree to marry and live and die alongside an Asian male. I have NEVER seen an Asian male/white female couple older than 30-35. An Asian family member spending a couple months or years buying dinner for a basic bitch white girl does not an equivalency make.
Higher chances than in a white dominated country, so either deal with it or move and stop complaining. I live in germany and always see turks, arabs or other middle eastern guys slaying like crazy here.
It's part of the divide in the incel community because the ethnics who cry JBW and the white incels that get called fakecels just for being white. You see the same thing in MGTOW. The black MGTOW/TFL guys on Youtube have no overlap with white MGTOW/TFL content creators because the vast majority of the black ones feed into their victimization complex by blaming "White Western culture" for making them perceived as ugly to women, while continuing to enjoy the benefits that living in white countries gives them. Whereas white MGTOW/TFL has a totally different set of reasons/solutions. And you see the same thing here. The ethnicels are almost always JBW, and the whitecels are always about height, face, status, gym, etc

Last edited: