Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living in the shadow of your own brother as a subhuman is suicidefuel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
10,781
Online
88d 11h 30m
I know of this Bangladeshi family in New Jersey where the older brother was valedictorian of his school, winning awards on the debate team while the younger one was an intellectually disabled, low functioning autist that can’t speak a single word in the English language fluently.

I can see this even in my own life: my younger brother is a high functioning depressive and very lightskin curry that has a social life and can function normally who belittles me everyday for not being able to sleep, eat, speak, think, or even walk properly, calling me a neckbeard shut-in for it and because I look like a stereotypical shitskin curry, I am always the one to be first bullied and disrespected by people here.

Nowhere can you feel such inferiority than seeing your own sibling surpass you in almost every way with such a black and white contrast between your two lives.
SlutLiberationFront said:
I remember my brother telling me: no girl will ever want you! You are failure, you don't do shit, you don't have a job, you are mentally ill, you are sick! The amount of times you masturbate will never come close to the amount of girls I have fucked. You are a piece of shit. That's why you will die alone and no one will want you, you are a nobody! You are shit! You are a faggot just crying in your room about women and depression! You don't have the basic capacities of a normal person, you can't do anything for yourself!

I will never forget this, ever. This is deeply ingrained in my brain and this was not the first time he said similar stuff to me in my life.
He is right though, especially about the amount of girls he fucked. The unbelievable, off-the-charts amount of foids that worshiped him and orbited him everywhere was just crazy, they looked at him like a god. He had a circle of friends but the countless girls around the city would flock just to him and ignore everyone else. His body count must be above 100. Every single girl in this city, even in the other nearby cities knew him and wanted him inside them, and so he did exactly that, he got inside of as many of these girls as he possibly could. And I had the opposite... I would be the one to be laughed at. I had no friends, people would pick up on me for jokes, no one ever respected me. I was always the outcast, the lonely dude that didn't get out of the classroom ever at lunch time, and even when it was time for everyone to go home, I would stay in the classroom alone for a long time, to contemplate my life and to wait for the school to go empty so I could just walk out of it alone without having to look at anybody and people looking at me. EVERYONE knew me in that school because I was his brother, and I was the opposite of his image.
He left a particular school in the city more than a decade ago, and people still know his name in that school as a type of legend.
Nowadays he has his own life with his woman, his own job with the company he created and owns, makes a fuckton of money and drives a luxury car.
He does not deserve a single thing of what he has. He used to cheat the fuck out of his girlfriend. He is a massive fucking cunt full of himself.

I just want to fucking die right now. Fuck this shit dude. I didn't ask to be what I am.
 
Last edited:
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
10,072
Online
25d 21h 19m
Brutal getting mogged by your own family pill :feelsUgh::feelsrope:
 
Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
19,876
Online
116d 16h 36m
45858AFB-78CA-4D19-BC63-965105CF9082.jpeg
your brother?:waitwhat:
 
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
5,269
Online
79d 6h 22m
No wonder Elliot Rodger wanted to kill his younger brother
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

Estuans interius Ira vehementi
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
3,414
Online
59d 3h 59m
i can relate
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,755
Online
48d 4h 43m
TheProphetMuscle said:
No wonder Elliot Rodger wanted to kill his younger brother
:feelsrope: ER's predition was right, his younger brother has surpassed ER in every sense, the extreme and complete opposite of what he was. It is the same in my case, except it is my older brother, and I've always lived in his shadow and people only knowing me because I was the opposite of my brother.

How fair is it to have only 1 life and have it completely ruined without you even asking to be here and not having the basic right of leaving it with dignity whenever you want?
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
10,781
Online
88d 11h 30m
TheProphetMuscle said:
No wonder Elliot Rodger wanted to kill his younger brother
I never knew he had a younger brother, only that he had a sister.

How was his younger brother like in his journal if you don’t mind me asking?:waitwhat:
 
SparkLight

SparkLight

909
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
1,683
Online
26d 19h 9m
Zer0/∞ said:
I never knew he had a younger brother, only that he had a sister.

How was his younger brother like in his journal if you don’t mind me asking?:waitwhat:
I think I remember Elliot talking about bonding with his younger brother days before the Isla Vista plan but he wanted to kill him because he could see that Jazz would surpass everything he wanted to accomplish
 
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
5,269
Online
79d 6h 22m
Zer0/∞ said:
I never knew he had a younger brother, only that he had a sister.

How was his younger brother like in his journal if you don’t mind me asking?:waitwhat:
Had no trouble making friends and was already getting offered modeling and acting contracts when he was a little kid before Elliot died. Now he kinda looks like Elliot except better and has tons of foids that want to be with him
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,755
Online
48d 4h 43m
Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ thank you for remembering my thread, especially it dating back to May, it means a lot to me, my brother.

I can't express how unnerving it is to know that ER saved his brother's life when he was about to drown being a little kid in a pool, he jumped with clothes and everything to save him, as he didn't know how to swim and was too small to properly do it in a deep pool, he could have died right then and there, and ER saved him... only to desire killing him later on for realising that he will be everything that ER would never be, and surpass him in every way.
He was right... he was right, his brother really surpassed him. If ER was alive to see all of this, I don't even know what would be going through his head, he maybe would move out to some unknown place and completely isolate himself, don't really know.
He was a prophet because he saw, many, many years before, that his brother would be everything that he was not and would never be.

This is his Instagram account:

Just fucking look at the comments in every picture, everyone floods rooms drooling over him and getting wet, while no one ever even noticed ER when he was alive, anywhere, in any way. This is saddening to no end and no words can explain the despair I feel seeing this, and people in the comments are still talking about ER, but he doesn't seem to care, he must like that validation and see that he is different from his brother.

His father's Instagram:

People are still talking about ER there as well and criticizing Peter and his actions, and rightfully so.

In this picture someone criticizes him, with reason, he is a piece of shit.
@basma_geller What about Eliote rodger ...did you forget about him and his trauma ...what kind of fathers are you

Infamous Soumaya's Instagram:

In this picture someone calls her a heartless bitch.
@nada_addou You're a heartless bitçh

ER now would completely be living in the shadows of not only his brother, but his entire family.

Look at this that someone made from his sister:

The Serial Killer Elliot Rodger's Sexy Ass Beautiful Sister: Georgia Rodger (This is the video's title, before anyone says anything)

One thing about his sister:

Peak ropefuel. I don't see ER staying alive for too long seeing all of this if he didn't do his thing. He would see things now and would rope or kill his entire family, or isolate himself somewhere forever and permanently cut contact and try to forget his whole life and existene coping everything the fuck away.

Every time I get reminded of this, I don't know what to feel. It's a mixture of everything, but sometimes kind of glad that ER is gone and he doesn't have to suffer anymore and see the success his family achieved and how happy and normal they are without him.
He tried, he really tried, his journals make it very clear, he tried to stay positive, he saw that what he was thinking and doing was not good for him, and he tried his best to steer away from it but the would be punched down every time to where he was initially, and eventually, become what he was before and tried to erase.
 
Last edited:
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,710
Online
64d 16h 19m
SlutLiberationFront said:
:feelsrope: ER's predition was right, his younger brother has surpassed ER in every sense, the extreme and complete opposite of what he was. It is the same in my case, except it is my older brother, and I've always lived in his shadow and people only knowing me because I was the opposite of my brother.

How fair is it to have only 1 life and have it completely ruined without you even asking to be here and not having the basic right of leaving it with dignity whenever you want?
man ur story is brutal especially the alone at lunch hour at school part which i can relate. it was pain :feelsUgh:

how come ur brother doesnt give u some $$$ though if he's so rich? :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Zer0/∞ said:
I never knew he had a younger brother, only that he had a sister.

How was his younger brother like in his journal if you don’t mind me asking?:waitwhat:
half brother.

and that dude is half white half white morocon. i mean the mother's moroccon but she looks very white which i think is common among the upper class there. maybe some cumskin slave genes when north african muslims used to enslave europeans, or maybe french/spanish colonizer genes.

so obviously he'd mog his hapa older brother.
 
Last edited:
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
22,191
Online
75d 20h 15m
It's even worse having a sister (I do)

A normie bro can at least get rejected and may be forced to lower his standards, but foids just don't. They just get everything handed to them and have no struggle in finding a partner at all.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
5,101
Online
54d 8h 57m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ thank you for remembering my thread, especially it dating back to May, it means a lot to me, my brother.

I can't express how unnerving it is to know that ER saved his brother's life when he was about to drown being a little kid in a pool, he jumped with clothes and everything to save him, as he didn't know how to swim and was too small to properly do it in a deep pool, he could have died right then and there, and ER saved him... only to desire killing him later on for realising that he will be everything that ER would never be, and surpass him in every way.
He was right... he was right, his brother really surpassed him. If ER was alive to see all of this, I don't even know what would be going through his head, he maybe would move out to some unknown place and completely isolate himself, don't really know.
He was a prophet because he saw, many, many years before, that his brother would be everything that he was not and would never be.

This is his Instagram account:

Just fucking look at the comments in every picture, everyone floods rooms drooling over him and getting wet, while no one ever even noticed ER when he was alive, anywhere, in any way. This is saddening to no end and no words can explain the despair I feel seeing this, and people in the comments are still talking about ER, but he doesn't seem to care, he must like that validation and see that he is different from his brother.

His father's Instagram:

People are still talking about ER there as well and criticizing Peter and his actions, and rightfully so.

In this picture someone criticizes him, with reason, he is a piece of shit.


Infamous Soumaya's Instagram:

In this picture someone calls her a heartless bitch.


ER now would completely be living in the shadows of not only his brother, but his entire family.

Look at this that someone made from his sister:

The Serial Killer Elliot Rodger's Sexy Ass Beautiful Sister: Georgia Rodger (This is the video's title, before anyone says anything)

One thing about his sister:

Peak ropefuel. I don't see ER staying alive for too long seeing all of this if he didn't do his thing. He would see things now and would rope or kill his entire family, or isolate himself somewhere forever and permanently cut contact and try to forget his whole life and existene coping everything the fuck away.

Every time I get reminded of this, I don't know what to feel. It's a mixture of everything, but sometimes kind of glad that ER is gone and he doesn't have to suffer anymore and see the success his family achieved and how happy and normal they are without him.
He tried, he really tried, his journals make it very clear, he tried to stay positive, he saw that what he was thinking and doing was not good for him, and he tried his best to steer away from it but the would be punched down every time to where he was initially, and eventually, become what he was before and tried to erase.
Zer0/∞ said:
I know of this Bangladeshi family in New Jersey where the older brother was valedictorian of his school, winning awards on the debate team while the younger one was an intellectually disabled, low functioning autist that can’t speak a single word in the English language fluently.

I can see this even in my own life: my younger brother is a high functioning depressive and very lightskin curry that has a social life and can function normally who belittles me everyday for not being able to sleep, eat, speak, think, or even walk properly, calling me a neckbeard shut-in for it and because I look like a stereotypical shitskin curry, I am always the one to be first bullied and disrespected by people here.

Nowhere can you feel such inferiority than seeing your own sibling surpass you in almost every way with such a black and white contrast between your two lives.

Holy fuck:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: You have NO IDEA how happy I am to not be a fucking curry or rice. Every blackpill in the world leads eventually to the racepill no matter what, I never used to think much about my appearance, but I am SO GLAD I am a white-passing sand nigger.

Many noodlewhores have treated me better than the asian nerds I spent time with.

I remember in college I was spending time with some ricecels playing Smash Bros. and there was a noodlewhore there and she thought I was European so she asked me a few questions but when she found out my name she eventually realized I was a sand nigger iraqi so she basically said something like "I didn't know Iraqis could look as handsome as you" in front of her fellow rice boys. fuck! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: In fact I routinley have had noodlewhores compliment me just because I look Caucasoid

>inb4 volcel/humble bragging

No. I dont want an ER for a son and most Asian women are in fact pretty ugly aside from Turks, Mongols, and Tibetans
ItsOver4cel said:
It's even worse having a sister (I do)

A normie bro can at least get rejected and may be forced to lower his standards, but foids just don't. They just get everything handed to them and have no struggle in finding a partner at all.
I have a 6'1 bro and I'm 5'8 and my 13 y/o sister is 5'5 and still growing. Though my brother hasn't bullied me as much as OP's had, but he STILL HAS bullied me regardless. He's made fun of my height and autism and NEETdom. Also he is WAY higher IQ than me and studies robotics while I work a deadend Security Guard job:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
1,181
Online
14d 7h 15m
I dont really understand those kind of people, also you take the bullying and said he's right because????? like really if you had the ammount of oportunities your shitty brother had you would be the same, it's easy to preach about how much success you have if everything was given to you. basically rich people who inherited their wealth bullying poor people.
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
Living as a shadow your whole life, being invisible to 99.999% of people you meet, regardless of their sex, age etc.: My story:feelsbadman:
 
ass2ass

ass2ass

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Posts
95
Online
1d 8h 19m
where is he buried?
someone should do a pilgrimage
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

Glowing among us
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
10,029
Online
180d 6h 25m
I can see how getting mogged by your brother can be brutal especially if he's older and is indifferent about your situation or success.

Though tbh, I have one younger brother and I hope he mogs me and ascends and never become where I am now when he reaches my age.
 
Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

     
★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Posts
4,364
Online
13d 16h 15m
TheProphetMuscle said:
No wonder Elliot Rodger wanted to kill his younger brother
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
TheDarkEnigma said:
I can see how getting mogged by your brother can be brutal especially if he's older and is indifferent about your situation or success.

Though tbh, I have one younger brother and I hope he mogs me and ascends and never become where I am now when he reaches my age.
Biggest sui would be having a sister and a HT brother as an incel
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

Glowing among us
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
10,029
Online
180d 6h 25m
AlphaCentauri said:
Biggest sui would be having a sister and a HT brother as an incel
You sister would be looksmatched but still gets railed by Chads while you rot a virgin.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
10,781
Online
88d 11h 30m
ass2ass said:
where is he buried?
someone should do a pilgrimage
He got cremated probably. :fuk:
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
7,302
Online
179d 1h 14m
SlutLiberationFront said:
:feelsrope: ER's predition was right, his younger brother has surpassed ER in every sense, the extreme and complete opposite of what he was. It is the same in my case, except it is my older brother, and I've always lived in his shadow and people only knowing me because I was the opposite of my brother.

How fair is it to have only 1 life and have it completely ruined without you even asking to be here and not having the basic right of leaving it with dignity whenever you want?
Your brother is a massive piece of shit.

You have my sympathies for having to put up with that asshole all of your life.

If the type of guy he was to you were all I had as my mental concept and model of a Chad I’d hate them all too like much of the forum already does.

Except for in my case almost all the Chads I’ve ever encountered in my life were friendly or showed me some form of compassion for whatever reason. :feelshehe:

In my case it was almost ALL the girls that were the evil cunts to me for no reason one of which tried her damndest to potentially murder me with a pair of scissors while chasing me with them in our elementary school classroom but I was somehow able to outrun her and get away. :feelswhat:
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
6,627
Online
51d 2h 41m
Zer0/∞ said:
I know of this Bangladeshi family in New Jersey where the older brother was valedictorian of his school, winning awards on the debate team while the younger one was an intellectually disabled, low functioning autist that can’t speak a single word in the English language fluently.

I can see this even in my own life: my younger brother is a high functioning depressive and very lightskin curry that has a social life and can function normally who belittles me everyday for not being able to sleep, eat, speak, think, or even walk properly, calling me a neckbeard shut-in for it and because I look like a stereotypical shitskin curry, I am always the one to be first bullied and disrespected by people here.

Nowhere can you feel such inferiority than seeing your own sibling surpass you in almost every way with such a black and white contrast between your two lives.
your brother tried to sui recently you said?

any change in perspective?
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
10,781
Online
88d 11h 30m
highinhibition said:
your brother tried to sui recently you said?

any change in perspective?
Still social mogs me, unfortunately: he calls me sick and antisocial in my face. :fuk:
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
6,627
Online
51d 2h 41m
Zer0/∞ said:
Still social mogs me, unfortunately: he calls me sick and antisocial in my face. :fuk:
hmn i always wondered how would have been to have a little brother

but the gods tested me with a sister that loves to take tallfag shlong in all her holes

on the other hand i dont have to live with the extra shame or the expectations
 

Similar threads

Incelius Savage
Replies
6
Views
316
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
Incelius Savage
Replies
21
Views
432
Misanthropy1
Misanthropy1
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top