Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living in a college town in the US is absolute hell

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
★★
Every time I go to the grocery store I see a large number of hot 18/19/20 year olds in skimpy clothing. A lot of them nowadays will wear shorts that literally go so far up their asscrack that their entire ass cheeks are exposed. So I'm walking down an aisle just trying to buy some food in peace, and I see this bare ass jiggling like 5 feet in front of me. This shit really makes me think that this is some kind of hell realm and I'm being tortured by some kind of sadistic god. It's completely unfair that I'm given sexual urges and subjected to situations like I previously mentioned, with no way chance at any kind of "release". It's just straight up torture, and frankly I'm fucking sick and tired of it

PunishedNEETcel​

ropemaxxed​

67294.jpg

Literally me. :fuk::fuk::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Every time I go to the grocery store I see a large number of hot 18/19/20 year olds in skimpy clothing. A lot of them nowadays will wear shorts that literally go so far up their asscrack that their entire ass cheeks are exposed. So I'm walking down an aisle just trying to buy some food in peace, and I see this bare ass jiggling like 5 feet in front of me. This shit really makes me think that this is some kind of hell realm and I'm being tortured by some kind of sadistic god. It's completely unfair that I'm given sexual urges and subjected to situations like I previously mentioned, with no way chance at any kind of "release". It's just straight up torture, and frankly I'm fucking sick and tired of it
Repe

I can't even imagine, even begin to imagine in my wildest nightmares how brutal this torture must be.
Even in Iran where foids lately wear short pants I get absolute ropefuel everytime I see them.

My deepest condolences brocel. And if you can maybe move somewhere else with less whores. That shit must destroy you mind.

seeing young females slayed by biggest scumbags who bullied you is big blow to your mental health.
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

I can't even imagine, even begin to imagine in my wildest nightmares how brutal this torture must be.
Even in Iran where foids lately wear short pants I get absolute ropefuel everytime I see them.

My deepest condolences brocel. And if you can maybe move somewhere else with less whores. That shit must destroy you mind.

I've thought about moving to the midwest or some place like that. Just some random ass state like Ohio or Illinois. I currently live in the south and it seems like there are way more hot women down here than up north. Plus it's colder up there so they'll at least have to wear more clothes.