Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Living feels like a job if you're an incel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Even if you're a neet or have a day off living is a constant state of boredom and misery. You count the hours on the clock, waiting for when it's time to sleep. Then when the time comes you doze off and wait for a particular unpleasant dream to wake you up again into the long grind.

Having an actual job is better than having “free time” as an incel. At least you get to focus your mind on something else
I wish I had that privilege. Because of reasons I rot indoors 24/7 and can't go outside anymore. I wish I could have a job again more than anything.

Having an actual job is better than having “free time” as an incel. At least you get to focus your mind on something else
I agree. I am getting a degree but I get job quickly looksmax; at least, more results will be present than just job opportunities.

Man this shit is too real, everyday I pray to God I'd atleast have a friend to talk to and hangout with over the weekend playing videogames and drinking or whatever goofy shit friends do.

And now people just laugh at me at the gym, the bars are full of hipsters, and all the gaming stores are full of plebbjt.

Life isn't just a job, it's a hell that seeks to destroy our souls and turn us back to nothing.

True … one day i will kill myself and it will be great :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Nah I'd rather sit home all day and not work. Id do anything to get on welfare.

Living turned to be a job for me when videogames couldn't give me pleasure anymore, it was my best cope.

I wish I could sleep and dream all day and only get up to refuel.

Even if you're a neet or have a day off living is a constant state of boredom and misery. You count the hours on the clock, waiting for when it's time to sleep. Then when the time comes you doze off and wait for a particular unpleasant dream to wake you up again into the long grind.
You can sometimes escape from the boredom cycle. It's a temporary thing, though.

I'm now obsessed with a firefighting game on ROBLOX called Firestorm.

Man this shit is too real, everyday I pray to God I'd atleast have a friend to talk to and hangout with over the weekend playing videogames and drinking or whatever goofy shit friends do.

And now people just laugh at me at the gym, the bars are full of hipsters, and all the gaming stores are full of plebbjt.

Life isn't just a job, it's a hell that seeks to destroy our souls and turn us back to nothing.
People laughing at you at the gym is brutal. Relatable but brutal.

I truly hate my life

You can hardly call this torture that unattractive men must endure life.

It's quite an empty and sad existence, I have become more numb to it now. Copes and hobbies only bring some joy for so long also.

I'd rather something ends me than carrying on into my 50s and beyond like this. Turning 30 was bad enough.

I wanted to kill myself when I was working, I feel way better NEETing.

I actually have a really chill job and prefer it than my free time and weekends.

Dying is easier than living, but that's what's makes it more compelling to keeping living.

When I get back from school or work I can't even properly focus on my copes anymore. Sometimes instead of playing video games I just slowly fall asleep in my uncomfortable chair or mindlessly stare at the home menu screen.

Not me. I'm tired of wageslaving and seeing 90% of people mogging me

Felt. This is how it was like for my entire Summer

I genuinely get nothing out of life, nothing I do is worth the effort. I’m not getting any value out of this absolute scam of an existence, I need a refund badly

Being convincing is something an incel must practice to avoid being called a red flag

Id do anything to get on welfare.
Same. Wage and college slaving are mentally destroying for someone with nothing to look forward to or keep them going

In a way its like a job I sit at a computer all day lol but the time can fly but other times its like clockwatching, when i cinemamaxx that does not feel like a job, I should maybe invest in a more comfortable chair lol

can relate, brutal stuff.