Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living at a hot people majority place as a sub5 male

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I live on a relatively small island in BC and everyone guys here is average 6ft tall or taller and white, I have not even seen a black person AT ALL during my 6 years here. The average people here looks at least a 6/10 because they all have 100% clear skin, blue eyes, hazel eyes, and blonde. I can’t stand living here anymore, going to the gym is pain literally every girl dresses in slutty sports bras and buttlift leggings while working out with their 6ft tall white, blonde blue eyed bf. While me a sub5 Asian passing Hapa with acne all over my face and body rot, I can’t even find a landwhale here to fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Same except that I'm a turbomanlet in a place with relatively tall people. I don't even want to be seen outside, let alone to hope for even a landwhale.

Lower mainland is not any better, full of moneymaxxed and NTmaxxed fobs who mog the fk out of local populace and barely speak any english

Lower mainland is not any better, full of moneymaxxed and NTmaxxed fobs who mog the fk out of local populace and barely speak any english
But do they look good though

I’ve been to Vancouver several times, lots of rich Asian fobs but they only get hot noodlewhores at best

Can't you just leave that place?

I’ve been to Vancouver several times, lots of rich Asian fobs but they only get hot noodlewhores at best
Some of these asian fob bitches are hot as fuck especially compared to fat cuckadian whores ngl.

Jeez. Sounds brutal. Sometimes you have to wonder whether these considerations ever cross parents' minds when they choose where to settle? Especially the fathers when they have sons.

Guess people probably werent quite as long-sighted about this issue back then. Things werent half as bad as they are now.

I live on a relatively small island in BC and everyone guys here is average 6ft tall or taller and white, I have not even seen a black person AT ALL during my 6 years here. The average people here looks at least a 6/10 because they all have 100% clear skin, blue eyes, hazel eyes, and blonde. I can’t stand living here anymore, going to the gym is pain literally every girl dresses in slutty sports bras and buttlift leggings while working out with their 6ft tall white, blonde blue eyed bf. While me a sub5 Asian passing Hapa with acne all over my face and body rot, I can’t even find a landwhale here to fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
just go to comic cons and wait for betbuaxxing

Jeez. Sounds brutal. Sometimes you have to wonder whether these considerations ever cross parents' minds when they choose where to settle? Especially the fathers when they have sons.

Guess people probably werent quite as long-sighted about this issue back then. Things werent half as bad as they are now.
Parents are bluepilled about looks. They lived before social media and when no one looks maxxed. Now almost every young person does. They also believe in somebody for everyone bs.

Parents are bluepilled about looks. They lived before social media and when no one looks maxxed. Now almost every young person does. They also believe in somebody for everyone bs.
Yeah.

But let me ask you this. Now do you think it is ethically right for us truecels to reproduce? (as we are now fully cognisant of this pain)

Is it right to reject our biological impetus?
Even if by some miracle some gigastacy did open the box to us?
(hypothetical thought experiment of course)

Or… to just go ahead for our own selfish sexual desires, then possibly end up generating another 70 years of male inceldom?? (likely even worse than ours)

Last edited:
I’d move outta there as soon as possible

Yeah.

But let me ask you this. Now do you think it is ethically right for us truecels to reproduce? (as we are now fully cognisant of this pain)

Is it right to reject our biological impetus?
Even if by some miracle some gigastacy did open the box to us?
(hypothetical thought experiment of course)

Or… to just go ahead for our own selfish sexual desires, then possibly end up generating another 70 years of male inceldom?? (likely even worse than ours)

Don’t have sons only daughters
Unless you breed with a tall foid

I see lots of young attractive foids but ugly guys where I live, so I’m not being mogged much but it is still annoying

I had similar experience when I was working for financial corporation - Im 6,0 and I was height mogged to oblivion. Not a single man from group of about 500 males was smaller than me. Not a single one. Brutal.

Just rape one of those tight young blonde whores and ascend :feelsohh: (in video game) :feelsping: