Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Living as a lonely male a lot is against you

Do ya think being single is a problem for men ?

• Yes (life quality goes down)

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of (can wealthmaxx and have other copes but still has a stigma)

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
E45E8609 D56F 46A8 A2B8 E9C599C30108
I want to be close to people but I can’t because I don’t have value to outrank them in LMS and sometimes I did wish I had a social circle. Even people here have their own cliques but I don’t understand when people say being single is not a problem where there’s differences between being single as a woman and a man. “Lonley” women will always have orbiters and government existence and lonley men have to go against the workplace, government, and everything else trying to take their money up in large amounts if they live in the west.
Even Sex workers want you to pay to take them on dates and trips now and it’s middle age men on Twitter that have children sayings being single isn’t a problem. Well as a lonely male in the west it’s like a brutal problem [UWSL] :feelswhere::feelswhere: and as more bluepilled men outside of this site (we’re the sane but depressed ones ) start to commit more violent crimes in society you’ll have the blackpill growing in your faces but you just see it as something to talk about… fucking fool.[/UWSL]

It's not a problem, because lonely men are weak and can do little or no damage. Plus, society has became, and It's still becoming, very skilled at dealing with the troubling ones: for example guns will gradually become very hard to get for anyone, I suspect even in the US (they are following China model).

Then they see and control all your online activity, which is basically all your incel life, and even your physical activity (phone). You are basically an open book to them. If they wanted they could close this site in the blink of an eye.

And now they even have the excuse of Covid, to do anything they want. So, yeah, u're fucked

It's not a problem, because lonely men are weak and can do little or no damage. Plus, society has became, and It's still becoming, very skilled at dealing with the troubling ones: for example guns will gradually become very hard to get for anyone, I suspect even in the US (they are following China model).

Then they see and control all your online activity, which is basically all your incel life, and even your physical activity (phone). You are basically an open book to them. If they wanted they could close this site in the blink of an eye.

And now they even have the excuse of Covid, to do anything they want. So, yeah, u're fucked
This.

Nigga, almost everything can be used as a gun.

Surely, they will not ban these items.

100034 lg

468260 1

Klyuch trubny j 900mm vorel 55690 573c0827f395e

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

It's a tricky question. Singleness loses hard against an ideal scenario (healthy marriage within a patriarchal society), but it wins against what most people here can realistically expect to get nowadays in terms of women/deals (assuming they can even get anything).

It's a tricky question. Singleness loses hard against an ideal scenario (healthy marriage within a patriarchal society), but it wins against what most people here can realistically expect to get nowadays in terms of women/deals (assuming they can even get anything).
This is true but ya wouldn’t want to live out those lifestyles out in the west due to it being harder to keep

This is true but ya wouldn’t want to live out those lifestyles out in the west due to it being harder to keep
Can you reword that? I didn't understand.

This site is the answer jfl.

I would say in its classical sense a man finding his other half(a good wife and life partner) is very important to living a full life, however.. In the current generation and society that prospect has changed. Getting together with any woman is a huge gamble for nearly every man, and with the opportunity for them to cheat literally being in the palm of their hand has pretty much decimated what once was a natural path to a mans life. I would say for the time being you cant go wrong with just going forward on your own, ofcourse its depressing. But many many men are currently bearing this reality on themselves.

Fucking OVER
I would say in its classical sense a man finding his other half(a good wife and life partner) is very important to living a full life, however.. In the current generation and society that prospect has changed. Getting together with any woman is a huge gamble for nearly every man, and with the opportunity for them to cheat literally being in the palm of their hand has pretty much decimated what once was a natural path to a mans life. I would say for the time being you cant go wrong with just going forward on your own, ofcourse its depressing. But many many men are currently bearing this reality on themselves.