Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LIVE: Israel officially declares a state of war, 5000 rockets were launched at Israel from Gaza in the past 30 mins and Hamas are crossing the border

based news
Palestinian leaders have declared a race war and called for the diaspora to kill Jews everywhere

"If this siege is not undone, we will explode in the face of our enemies, with God's permission. The explosion is not only going to be in Gaza but also in the West Bank and abroad, God willing," Hamad said.

He continued: "Seven million Palestinians outside, enough warming up, you have Jews with you in every place. You should attack every Jew possible in all the world and kill them."

:feelshaha: :feelsPop:

War against who or what? A nation can only declare war against another nation. There is no state of Palestine. This is another genocide operation against the people.

Kikes gonna kike.

War against who or what? A nation can only declare war against another nation. There is no state of Palestine. This is another genocide operation against the people.

Kikes gonna kike.
Israel hasn't launched a counterattack yet but this is most likely going to escalate into the Middle Eastern version of the Ukraine war

For reference this is the guy currently in charge of the occupation of the West Bank and the fact that Palestinians just declared global race war against Jews is going to give him free reign to do whatever he wants:
In October 2021, he stated to Arab lawmakers that, "You're here by mistake, it's a mistake that Ben-Gurion didn't finish the job and didn't throw you out in 1948."[31]

In April 2018, Smotrich tweeted that Ahed Tamimi, a 17-year-old Palestinian serving an eight-month jail sentence for assaulting a soldier, incitement, and interfering with a soldier in the line of duty, "should have gotten a bullet, at least in the kneecap".

After the 2023 Huwara rampage on February 26, 2023, Smotrich said, on March 1, "I believe that the village of Huwara should be wiped out."

"... the Palestinians are supposed to understand that they have no chance to get a state of their own and they would have to choose between one of the three options – a life of subjugation under Israeli rule, emigration or a Shahid [martyr] death”.[43]

Israel hasn't launched a counterattack yet but this is most likely going to escalate into the Middle Eastern version of the Ukraine war

For reference this is the guy currently in charge of the occupation of the West Bank and the fact that Palestinians just declared global race war against Jews is going to give him free reign to do whatever he wants:
In October 2021, he stated to Arab lawmakers that, "You're here by mistake, it's a mistake that Ben-Gurion didn't finish the job and didn't throw you out in 1948."[31]

In April 2018, Smotrich tweeted that Ahed Tamimi, a 17-year-old Palestinian serving an eight-month jail sentence for assaulting a soldier, incitement, and interfering with a soldier in the line of duty, "should have gotten a bullet, at least in the kneecap".

After the 2023 Huwara rampage on February 26, 2023, Smotrich said, on March 1, "I believe that the village of Huwara should be wiped out."

"... the Palestinians are supposed to understand that they have no chance to get a state of their own and they would have to choose between one of the three options – a life of subjugation under Israeli rule, emigration or a Shahid [martyr] death”.[43]
STOP BEING ANTI-SEMETIC, GOY.

The bad part of this is that a fuck ton more money is going to be funneled from the USA to Israel.

The bad part of this is that a fuck ton more money is going to be funneled from the USA to Israel.
Most of that money gets funnelled back into US MIC corps through defence contracts, but Israel does a lot of their own R&D as well. I think they're downplaying the extent of it to keep the cash flowing.

Most of that money gets funnelled back into US MIC corps through defence contracts, but Israel does a lot of their own R&D as well. I think they're downplaying the extent of it to keep the cash flowing.
True, but I think even if the money does come back through defense contracts, the equivalent resources/services still end up in Israel.

True, but I think even if the money does come back through defense contracts, the equivalent resources/services still end up in Israel.
Naturally, yes. The only losers here are the Palestinians who pay with their blood and the Americans who pay with their taxes.

TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH

TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
I am happy to see you back:feelsautistic:

I am happy to see you back:feelsautistic:
I'm bumping this thread because all the others are filled with wholesome brown third positionist internationale cheers
It's funny how the curries here are for Palestine, they're so incel that it negates their natural servile attitude vis a vis Israel

I think Israel allowed this attack to happen so they erase Gaza. Nice way to get a casus-belli.

TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
TOTAL PALESTINIAN DEATH
Do you love Israel?

democracy
You really believe in such bullshit, huh? I always thought you were intelligent, but this time... you have slipped with the banana peel.

Good. I hope isrealis genocide as many ethnics as they can.

Israel chad

That's still tax payer money making some rich faggot richer. A lot of it just greases the right palms

I hope they wipe each other off the fucking map