Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Live Footage of me coming back to .is after Being jailed unjustly(Mods were payed by my enemies, because, I brutally destroyed them)

Inceldom discussed

@Ron.Belgrade
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Fatass3000
@DarkStar
@TheGrayWolf
@Da_Yunez
@NeverGetUp36

song goes hard

welcome back brate

Welcome back bro :feelsautistic:

Why did u get temp ban for?
Idk, Despicablecel started whining about mods being biased, so they banned me as well, I'm guessing it's so he doesn't have a mental breakdown. I called him a "Japnese manlet" out of anger,while has called me a manlet so many times and Haas never gotten banned, but he has gotten banned for incel shaming before. So that should Tell you something. I asked to back off plenty of Times, yet, he keep bragging and kept calling me a manlet, so I showed him stats of japanese being short and wrote "japanese Manlet" without thinking. I was being civil with him until he started talking about Lebanese people dying in wars.

Even, though, he has been a total dick to me, I still asked mods not to permanban him, he isn't even grateful for that. It is what it is

Idk, Despicablecel started whining about mods being biased, so they banned me as well, I'm guessing it's so he doesn't have a mental breakdown. I called him a "Japnese manlet" out of anger,while has called me a manlet so many times and Haas never gotten banned, but he has gotten banned for incel shaming before. So that should Tell you something. I asked to back off plenty of Times, yet, he keep bragging and kept calling me a manlet, so I showed him stats of japanese being short and wrote "japanese Manlet" without thinking. I was being civil with him until he started talking about Lebanese people dying in wars.

Even, though, he has been a total dick to me, I still asked mods not to permanban him, he isn't even grateful for that. It is what it is
You're such a good user, Idk if you're meat riding yourself hard but you sound like a great guy!

You're such a good user, Idk if you're meat riding yourself hard but you sound like a great guy!
I did ask mods not to ban him. Check ban appeals, I think he isn't a truecel, considering how he Incel shames, just a Normie with no appeal, also many people here have suspected, that he might have High functioning autism, so I didn't want him to loose this forum, since, he said he has no friends as well.

I'm not a Saint, I just felt it was harsh, because, autism is a death sentence if you're not a chad, and Most people here are just very High inhib like me, not autistic. Otherwise, I wouldn't have cared.

Last edited:
Welcome back bro :feelsautistic:
IMG 20240711 015409

Welcome back

Also, I think i’ve said this but I like Saddam a lot. He was a good opposition to Isntreal, and he also was somewhat NS imo

Welcome back

Also, I think i’ve said this but I like Saddam a lot. He was a good opposition to Isntreal, and he also was somewhat NS imo
he was pretty retarded on thinking he could go against usa

but for the resti liked him as a leading figure

he was pretty retarded on thinking he could go against usa

but for the resti liked him as a leading figure
I like him for challenging the US, I despise this place with every fiber in me.

My ancestors fought to keep this place Anglo, built it from nothing, and then invited a bunch of other Euros which they mixed with(first mistake tbh) and then now it’s chewed me up & spat me out in every way possible. I plan on making a thread about more of this, but this country truly is the Great Satan.

And it all started when a certain type of (((people))) subverted us-it’s not “da joos” cope it’s reality & we have historical proof of this.

I will never fight for this place, and I would burn its flag if i could.

Everyone likes Saddam. But he was 6'2 sexhaver, so I don't know.
was pretty retarded on thinking he could go against usa
The U.S was going to invade anyway(the Jewish lobby was pressuring the president)

Idk, Despicablecel started whining about mods being biased, so they banned me as well, I'm guessing it's so he doesn't have a mental breakdown. I called him a "Japnese manlet" out of anger,while has called me a manlet so many times and Haas never gotten banned,
Did you know that haas avocados, are now hass avocados?

Via the mandala effect

(Yet there is still store pos - sales receipts - residue that uses the old spelling that never existed!)
but he has gotten banned for incel shaming before. So that should Tell you something. I asked to back off plenty of Times, yet, he keep bragging and kept calling me a manlet, so I showed him stats of japanese being short and wrote "japanese Manlet" without thinking. I was being civil with him until he started talking about Lebanese people dying in wars.