Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Live 10000 years as KHHV Incel or date a black foid?

10,000 years as a KHHV incel or date a black woman?

• Total voters
My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
live 10,000 years as a kissless incel that has never held hands with a foid

OR

date a non-sentinel mammal known as the "Black Woman" AKA the common female conrete jungle ape

IMG 1876

"AYYY sheitttt where the FUCK is my welfare check nigga? ay the govment ain't gimmie my welfare check yet so baby you is gonna have to buy me some cocoa butter for my skin n sheit. and why don't you pick up some KFC on the way home

whiteboi, before you go i heard you ain't even pray to george floyd this morning? baby what is you doin. on yo knees and pray for forgiveness for ya whiteness baby, mmmhmm that's right. you is a colonizin ass MF god dayum nigga whiteboi now getchyo ass down to walmart for my cocoa butter. i can't be goin to the local lootin riot with Tyrone having some nasty ass ashy skin for real!"

Last edited:
"AYYY sheitttt where the FUCK is my welfare check nigga? ay the govment ain't gimmie my welfare check yet so baby you is gonna have to buy me some cocoa butter for my skin n sheit. and why don't you pick up some KFC on the way home

whiteboi, before you go i heard you ain't even pray to george floyd this morning? baby what is you doin. on yo knees and pray for forgiveness for ya whiteness baby, mmmhmm that's right. you is a colonizin ass MF god dayum nigga whiteboi now getchyo ass down to walmart for my cocoa butter. i can't be goin to the local lootin riot with Tyrone having some nasty ass some ashy skin for real!"
Yes my queen:feelsaww:

I've seen numerous attractive, black girls.

10000 years too long for me, if only 1 month id pick it

niggers are not human :feelspuke:

Assuming the first option means I will never be able to ascend no matter what I do in those 10,000 years, then I would chose the 2nd option, because I could immediately break up with the niggress and go find another girlfriend since I won't be limited to being KHHV in this option I assume.

10000 years too long for me, if only 1 month id pick it
who knows what you could do in 10,000 years plot world domination or something. instead you live a regular 80 life as a female gorillas slave :feelspuke:

I would fuck the shit of a black foid in doggy style Like a true tyrone, And then Before I nut i Would rip her weave off
she will make you pray to george floyd every day

who knows what you could do in 10,000 years plot world domination or something. instead you live a regular 80 life as a female gorillas slave :feelspuke:
No your not informed on how black woman work man. this is redpilled but its why white dudes like them ill explain hold on:

Assuming the first option means I will never be able to ascend no matter what I do in those 10,000 years, then I would chose the 2nd option, because I could immediately break up with the niggress and go find another girlfriend since I won't be limited to being KHHV in this option I assume.
you could plan world domination in those 10000 years instead you give it up to be a niggers WHITEBOI SLAVE

thats not what u list in condition tho, we would remain khhv for all those years too

The one in the pic? No. But black women can be hot if they're not obese.

you could plan world domination in those 10000 years instead you give it up to be a niggers WHITEBOI SLAVE
If the premise of this hypothetical was that in those 10,000 years I would remain a KHHV incel forever, then no, I wouldn't be able to do anything besides LDAR due to a severe lack of motivation as a KHHV. It would be a fate worse than death.

Also I understand the racial issues but I have genuinely had good conversations with black woman, Atleast where I live they are way nicer than the white whores and give off that sweet lunch lady vibe

If the premise of this hypothetical was that in those 10,000 years I would remain a KHHV incel forever, then no, I wouldn't be able to do anything besides LDAR due to a severe lack of motivation as a KHHV. It would be a fate worse than death.
i would find that much time to enact plans far more rewarding than dating a black foid tbh

i would find that much time to enact plans far more rewarding than dating a black foid tbh
Dating black foid would be more rewarding than being a lonely incel are you fakecel

Dating black foid would be more rewarding than being a lonely incel are you fakecel
every black foid is repulsive if i feel no attraction i can't be a fakecel for not being interested. it would be like me saying are you a fakecel for not trying to go gay?

if you have no attraction, it isn't viable

every black foid is repulsive if i feel no attraction i can't be a fakecel for not being interested. it would be like me saying are you a fakecel for not trying to go gay?

if you have no attraction, it isn't viable
Yeah I get that. Gotta have southern genes to display your slave interests or just straight black

Honestly would take 10k years over a lot, but only if I know for sure that I will live 10k years. It’d mean nothing now matters anyway so I’d become as low inhib as I could be

Honestly would take 10k years over a lot, but only if I know for sure that I will live 10k years. It’d mean nothing now matters anyway so I’d become as low inhib as I could be
tbh imagine being jailed for 10000 years because you did some low inhib shit

establish an empire so you would be consequence free and rule

Serious question duz this guy Look like a truecel?

there are some very breedable black foids out there but if i had to take a ghetto fat one then nope

KHHV because then I can at least jerk off to fantasies of having a hot white wife

There are some black girls that look nice, especially the ones with a little white in them.

ad3a3a6410fea5a1b57de099d88f84b9.jpg

Hot african queen yes i fuck her raw

Living 10.000 years as a khhv Incel

At this point you already built up enough tolerance copes so you entertain yourself with learning new skills. I for example started learning to code in my 30s and it's a good cope to occupy yourself with the reality that you will never get pussy ever in your life.

I've seen numerous attractive, black girls.
Nia Nacci isn't your normal Black woman lmao.
Most black females look like literal gorillas, attractive Black women are in 9/10 cases part caucasian.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back