Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Little Kids piss me off

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★
God I despise these fucking kids with their:

"Uwoooo I finally got a girlfriend *crying emoji" - Nick, 13 yo r/teenagers

"I did it guys, it took so long but I finally got my dream girl!" - Paul, 15 yo r/motivation

"Shit I need to like lose my virginity guys, but dont worry well hit the gym then well do it with this one *shouting emoji" Chad, 16 yo r/gym

"Uhm is it bad that I still am single at 14? Asking fellow girls :owo:?"- Laura, 14 yo r/teenagers

"Ill never get a girlfriend uwu" - Tyrone, 11 yo r/introvert

Legit, on reddit its always the same shit, god I need to just like use reddit less, I use it almost 2 hours every day and every story has some kid in the comment section crying that they are able to have nor not have a girlfriend/boyfriend in their early teens.

Then I head over to r/virgin, r/shortguys, r/ugly, r/deepthoughts and its like this:

"24 yo virgin I AM LOOSING MY MIND REEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:" - Rafi, 24 yo r/virgin

"God I hate tallfags, just leave me alone!" - Mick, 27 yo, 5'4 r/shortguys

"Today I see my crush with some other good looking guy" - Dave, 19 yo r/ugly

"A man dies by the way he lives" - Jacob, 30 yo, r/deepthoughts

None of those people are kids except the 11 year old and MAYBE the 13 year old, but only just barely.

I've never seen something more utterly cringe than r/teenagers though, if anyone needs motivation to kill themselves, go there.

they are all kids, they are below 18 all of them and they always talk shit like that
I wasn't retarded like that when I was fifteen. No fifteen-year-old is. They're fully conscious of what they're saying and their actions. Kids, however, say dumb stuff all the time because they genuinely don't know better.

total little kid death

I wasn't retarded like that when I was fifteen. No fifteen-year-old is. They're fully conscious of what they're saying and their actions. Kids, however, say dumb stuff all the time because they genuinely don't know better.
You were buddy, but then we have 14 yo girls dating 20 yo criminal guys thinking "I can fix him" etc. not just girls, back in HS I had so many fucking retards in school, all up to 17 yo.