Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

little kid want to kill himself because he had no friends and was bullied

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★
its always the glasses pill. the mother said in facebook forum that other parents should teach their children more compassion.
Its always this guy with glasses that have the bad social situation...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivwAmzUJYXA

It will only get worse for him

Just be blind is better than glasses. If my kids were nearsighted I would either get them contacts or force them to train their eyes every day to adapt to the near sighted ness and be able to focus

Just be blind is better than glasses. If my kids were nearsighted I would either get them contacts or force them to train their eyes every day to adapt to the near sighted ness and be able to focus
if you wear glasses you become a open target to other kids

kids are very evil pricks when they see kid whos kinda weird

I don't understand the logic behind doctors making kids wear glasses. My eyesight only decreased the more I wore glasses. In fact, it actually improved when I took them off and stepped into a wide-open space and trained my eyesight. Another fucking scam for gullible goys.

I don't understand the logic behind doctors making kids wear glasses. My eyesight only decreased the more I wore glasses. In fact, it actually improved when I took them off and stepped into a wide-open space and trained my eyesight. Another fucking scam for gullible goys.
I have -8,5 dioptres. without glasses I'm blind. over for me

I have -8,5 dioptres. without glasses I'm blind. over for me
Try to step out into the wilderness like a darkness retreat, and train your eyes like a sniper I guarantee it will improve your vision.

Try to step out into the wilderness like a darkness retreat, and train your eyes like a sniper I guarantee it will improve your vision.
only a gun on my head can help me. my sister have bad eyes too. it must be genetic. only a gun trigger can help me to blow out my brain

so are grown adults, ever since I become one, the non stop shit I get is almost absurd

“No captions available”

What's why I didn't wear glasses at school. I already was treated like shit. With glasses it would be literal hell.

It's even more brutal if the kid has to wear glasses and the parents don't wear glasses. It means that the parents failed to feed their child with vitamin-A rich food.

Poor kid. His parents should put him in some sort of fighting class so that if people fuck with him they can get their ass beat

I think that many people are sadistic. They just don't acknowledge it. They hide behind such concepts as 'necessity', 'duty' etc.
They like to destroy other's self-esteem and SMV but they think they are doing some favour.

Also mogs me badly.

its always the glasses pill. the mother said in facebook forum that other parents should teach their children more compassion.
Its always this guy with glasses that have the bad social situation...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivwAmzUJYXA

Wish we could give him some advice like make him do boxing classes and get contact lenses. the video being made about him is just gonna lead to more bullying

No. Raw eggs, liver and dairy products.
Too much saturated fat clogs arteries.

Pro tip eat mint leaves your sweat and spit will start smelling like mint. Good way to take away body and mouth odor.

Honest reaction to that. Carnivore nigger always talk shit and die off of heart strokes and cancers. Carnivores take more supplements than vegans

Not starting a fight but you can be both health and unhealthy on any time of a diet. Blame only yourself for bad planning of the diet

View: https://youtu.be/aWbKdo-TvZk?t=339

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPLnDdA4gDw

Wish we could give him some advice like make him do boxing classes and get contact lenses. the video being made about him is just gonna lead to more bullying
yes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back