Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel little girls are amazing

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
im not talking in a sexual way, but a few days ago i met my aunt and she had her degenerate 14 year old daughter with her, but also her 9 years old girl, she was so cute and innocent we went for a short walk while she gave me a tour of the shops, fuck now i get the spoiled little girl meme, i would do anything to make her happy, no wonder normies are so energetic when they have these pure innocent angels in their house, but i wonder how they cope after they become blackpilled manipulative whores who dont give a shit about their family after 13~..

little kids are an illusion just like little puppies and twinks. theyre cute and all when theyre young but they grow up quick and next thing you know you're making them sleep outside and feed them leftovers :feelsokman:

little kids are an illusion just like little puppies and twinks. theyre cute and all when theyre young but they grow up quick and next thing you know you're making them sleep outside and feed them leftovers :feelsokman:
lmaooo ooooo oooo

I can relate. I had a little 5 year old cousin. She would love to play, joke around, and talk with me. So cute, energetic and so full of life.

But once they get older, it's all Chad this Chad that with them.

you are a rapist because you are an incel boyo , we are all rapist in IT's eyes

Why is it lifefuel if you will never get to fuck them?

They are literally a difference specie from us. Validated 24/7 from every little thing they do, right or wrong.

They're so sweet and innocent when they're young.

tenor.gif

Cope. 9 year old girl is GETTING PLOWED BY TYRONE IN ELEMENTARY.

One time I had to babysit a 4 year old girl. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Does it even matter if it is IT bait?

They already think we are all pedohitlers.

I can relate. I had a little 5 year old cousin. She would love to play, joke around, and talk with me. So cute, energetic and so full of life.

But once they get older, it's all Chad this Chad that with them.

Women should be forced to get their DNA recorded at 5 years old, then live with incels as wives for 7 years, get killed, then recreated from their DNA at 5 years old again.