Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Little Girl Dances For Money at a Drag Show

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s time to take the blackpill that soon only girls that are still fetuses will not be whores. They just keep pushing girls to be whores younger and younger thanks to the mobile phone revolution. Back in the early days of the internet, you were not supposed to put your face, name, location on the internet, now your mommy gets internet points for posting their daughters terking on tictok.

What is shocking is these girls do it voluntarily, no one is forcing them to. There is always the stigma that some fat creepy white guy is grooming them to do it or they are being tricked, but no they are learning this from kpop and influencers.

View: https://twitter.com/DaltonReport/status/1632096217428795392

such a bright futur ahead of her

i feel sorry for the little girl, she doesn't even know what she's doing and must've learned it somewhere, and i'm disgusted at all those adults participating and encouraging her. drag queens and LGBTQIA are literal pedophiles.

Everytime I see something like this, I wonder what women are trying to achieve with this. It's not men dragging their kids to these shows. it's always women (if we're excluding mentally deranged schizoids like "drag "queens"" and faggots)

Disgusting af. I hate this Globohomo world, I hope it burns to the ground.

Everytime I see something like this, I wonder what women are trying to achieve with this. It's not men dragging their kids to these shows. it's always women (if we're excluding mentally deranged schizoids like "drag "queens"" and faggots)
Idk mang, Foids usually are not very smart.

Idk mang, Foids usually are not very smart.
you're underestimating women. Yes, they may usually be retarded, but that doesn't mean they don't have schemes or ulterior motives. For example if a woman leads on a dude we can both agree she probably has an ulterior motive (i.e. getting money from him)

It’s time to take the blackpill that soon only girls that are still fetuses will not be whores. They just keep pushing girls to be whores younger and younger thanks to the mobile phone revolution. Back in the early days of the internet, you were not supposed to put your face, name, location on the internet, now your mommy gets internet points for posting their daughters terking on tictok.

What is shocking is these girls do it voluntarily, no one is forcing them to. There is always the stigma that some fat creepy white guy is grooming them to do it or they are being tricked, but no they are learning this from kpop and influencers.

don't care let it burn

Notice how it's pretty much all foids in the crowd

LGBTQP(edo)

This is the endgame of the white man's "glorious" society. Sick fucks.

Over for yt kids. How Massachusetts went from being prudish and narrow minded to supporting this degeneracy within less than two generations is remarkable

LGBTQP(edo)

This is the endgame of the white man's "glorious" society. Sick fucks.
True. Mfers just went about getting to their goal in a roundabout fashion. People actually think this is behavior that should be encouraged…

Over for yt kids. How Massachusetts went from being prudish and narrow minded to supporting this degeneracy within less than two generations is remarkable
It was always there bubbling under the surface just waiting to come "out of the woods"; (Salem Witch Trials etc)

I have no words

From now on I'm on a mission to expose female pedos. :lul:

This is at a drag show. That probably isn't a little girl lmao.

Globohomo has won, ww3 is the only solution

death to pigskins

Sorry Best Wishes GIF by PEEKASSO

Faggots gonna do what faggots gonna do. Corrupt, infiltrate and destroy.