Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Little cousin is slowly realizing im a loser incel

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I have this little cousin (12 years old) I occasionally hang out with, and it seems like as hes aged and gained cognitive thought he begins to realise I'm a loser incel.
Hes been asking me lately if I have a girlfriend and I've just always dodged the question. I quess he finds it weird that I'm 19 years old and hes never seen me with a girl.
Hes gonna grow up to giga mogg me, both his parents are tall as fuck and around 8/10 on the look scale, so he will probably be slaying by highschool while I remain a kissless virgin :feelsrope:

Brutal1

That's pretty sad. He should be looking up to you as a role model.

My 14 year old nephew has more friends, has more fun hobbies and has had more girlfriends than me and I’m 23.

Kick him in the stomach.

I'm sorry to hear that

Find a way to secretly stunt his growth

Getting mogged by family will always be brutal. Its like getting cheated out of your genetics/losing the genetic lottery.

This is impossible unless he lives with his cousin

If his parents are giga Chad & Stacy, I doubt he could do much to alter his height

relatable, had a cousin that used to look up to me when he was 12 but then with puberty came he wanted nothing to do with me after he realized how undesirable and different i was, it sucks man

I have this little cousin (12 years old) I occasionally hang out with, and it seems like as hes aged and gained cognitive thought he begins to realise I'm a loser incel.
Hes been asking me lately if I have a girlfriend and I've just always dodged the question. I quess he finds it weird that I'm 19 years old and hes never seen me with a girl.
Hes gonna grow up to giga mogg me, both his parents are tall as fuck and around 8/10 on the look scale, so he will probably be slaying by highschool while I remain a kissless virgin :feelsrope:
Absolute suicidefuel. I have a cousin who will probably be lifemogging me by middle school or highschool tbh

Lol hanging out with a 12 year old. Good job OP.

Friendmogs me though.

The cousinmog is one of the most brutal pains there is.

Little cousins lifemog me ngl.

I have a male cousin that went from thinking I was a loser, to ending him a NEET incel himself. (he is 9 years younger than me)

Its easy for young boys to look at you and compare you to Chads and them think you're a pathetic loser, but in most cases if they themselves are not handsome and tall, they will end up suffering the same fate as you, it's just a matter of when, not if.

Its easy for a 10-15 year old to look at you and think "lmao loser why arent you successful chad like I will be" because they think its a choice at that age, they look at older miserable failed men and think they must have chosen that life, they dont know that its that kind of life that chose them, but when they're around 18-22 they'll find out that what they expected to "just happen" never happened. These guys actually think you choose to be a loser that girls aren't attracted to, when its something completely out of your control (face/height)

Maybe I was fortunate but my family members kinda knew I was destined to be a loser so they never really asked me about anything. In a weird way, I appreciate it. I don't need a verbal reminder that I suck at life, I live with that truth every day.

do what you gotta do

This always happens, when they grow up they start seeing how this world works and how pathetic we trully are

Better to just tell him you're a loser then him figuring it out on his own.

tell him you had a gf but she left you and your forever heart broken

his parents or relatives probably talk shit about you as well

At least you will be able to attain the cash flow by dictator maxing.