Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Little Addendum to my Women are Psycho thread

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)

TLDR
the foid goes, if we had a fight, how would you make up with me

the guy goes through a list of manipulation tactics, one of which is DARVO (deny, attack, reverse victim and offender).
I explained darvo in my psychopathy thread and how foids use it to build a cult like attachment with their victim (buxxer).
In the video, the guy describes this exactly.

By the end of the clip, the foid agrees with him, because shes is attracted to that.
Thats why foids and dark triad men attract another, birds of a feather.

Listen closely to what the guy says. He knows what he is doing. Basically, he is reading straight out of the foid-playbook.
Everything he says, women do that in literally every fucking relationship I have ever seen.
They go through a series of fake fights with the buxxer.
Fake break-ups etc... essentially trauma bonding the victim.

This is often called a "natural push-pull dynamic" by redpillers and bluepillers.
As if this behavior is anything but heinous and manipulative.

Transcript of what he said with my break down:

her: "how would you make up if we had a fight?"
him:

"First I would gaslight you into you thinkin you are the problem"
-> Reverse victim and offender, classic foid tactic.

"And then I would abuse you emotionally,
to the point where you only get satisfaction
from me and if I tell you look good or anything like that"

-> again, I mentioned this in my psychopathy thread. They cut you off from all other sources of validation until only she is left. Friends, hobbies, family.
They even make you move away to another place to do this. I have had foids openly admit this to me.

Complete dependence on the abuser.

"and then I would start treating you slightly better,
so you think I am changing..."

-> emotional ping poing, giving ambivalent signals, classic foid shit every man knows. "push-pull dynamic" is how it is usually expressed.
The ambiguity is what gets the victim trapped, similar to how the randomness in gambling is the addictive part.
The human mind can't let go of things that it can't explain to itself. This is manipulation of the highest order.

"and then it would be this off- and on,
until you are almost hooked for life,
and I'm almost like a drug on you..."

-> exactly what I have described. Fake break-ups, fake drama. She goes to her mom for a while.
The guy is left, brooding on what went wrong, hoping he can get her back.
Meanwhile she does not give a fuck. She is probably out fucking in another city.
Finally she allows him back in, he is overjoyed.
They do this for years, on and off.

"...where even when you are not around me and we break up,
you are yearning for me like nicotine..."

-> ditto. trauma bonding.

Just wanted to share that with you guys so you can see I am not just psycho-babbling this shit up.
It's out there, people talk about it and I have never seen a relationship that did not have these patterns.
Most of the time its the foid doing it to the guy,
with chaddier dudes, its the dude doing it to the foid.

always happy to read something of yours, despite it always making me sad and mad at the same time

Never thought about this but youre completely right. I always knew that foids like to create problems and fights but i just thought its because they cant live without dramas. All foids being dark triad personality wise makes sense. I realized that all foids being nurturing caregivers is a massive lie bullshit.

always happy to read something of yours, despite it always making me sad and mad at the same time
it shouldn't really
its liberating to realize that you have less control over life than you think, especially as a man.
Men are always held accountable way beyond what is reasonable.
From my perspective this is a fallen world, and this is just part of it.
I just want to be ready to meet God when I die, that's all.
Everything in-between now and then, I just have to get through somehow.

Never thought about this but youre completely right. I always knew that foids like to create problems and fights but i just thought its because they cant live without dramas. All foids being dark triad personality wise makes sense. I realized that all foids being nurturing caregivers is a massive lie bullshit.
They even do it as children. Boys get scolded for crying, but girls are rewarded. So they learn to intentionally fake cry and show emotions they don't really feel, to illicit predictable responses from other people. We raise them, mothers raise them to be manipulative.

Most of female manipulation is based on triggering the guy into a kneejerk reaction, where he thinks she is being serious when she is just playing with him. Once you get that, they can't do it anymore, it looses its effectiveness.
When a woman has a real problem, they act completely different.
They suddenly are calm, quiet etc...

Maybe you have seen memes where it says like "every mom knows this moment..."
and it shows a foid doing dishes with kids screaming in background and she does not care
then suddenly there is silence, and she starts running to check

most peoples reaction to injury, accidents or trauma is not screaming or crying, its shock, silence etc...
like when someone has a car crash they dont go
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
panic-spongebob.gif

they usually are very calm, kind of disconnected from what happened etc...
by this you can tell that most of the time foids dont have issues.

My last point on women being nurturing caregivers.
To say that any gender, or even any single person just "naturally is x" is a giga pedestal to put them on. Like giga mega pedestal
Especially when applied to a whole gender.

It's like saying "mexicans are just better people bro, what can I say" - it's insane.
To nurture and take care of people, to be virtuous and a good person - it takes work, its hard, it means fighting yourself, doing things you dont want to do for the benefit of others.
Motherhood and Fatherhood should be rated based on performance, not on innate value, thats retarded.

So whenever people attribute innate qualities to women, like being caring, just think about how insane of a pedestal that is. Literal sainthood almost. It also implies that the other gender does not have these qualities, or can not have them, which is equally inane.

Its often also coupled with shit like "women are just naturally less confrontational and are natural homemakers."
This is all baloney if you study history. Women were fully employed in the workforce for most of history, working was not a choice, it was a must. Even physical labor on farms and in factories.
This debunks the old "in the past women were forced to stay at home cuz labor was too difficult."

And studies of domestic violence have shown time and time again that foids are just as PHYSICALLY violent as men.
So they are anything but non-confrontational.

Basically, women are much more like men when people believe, the only reason we can't see that is looks.

if you want some concrete evidence, read my sewers thread here:

and this reddit thread to get started:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/edyrf5/a_compilation_of_evidence_debunking_feminist/?rdt=62862

The only solution to this would be complete and violent honesty from each gender with another and then the forming of practical, utilitarian relationships, "you do me, I do you." One hand washes the other. That makes much more sense than the fake "love" shit we have now, which is nothing but glorified sport-fucking.

it shouldn't really
its liberating to realize that you have less control over life than you think, especially as a man.
Men are always held accountable way beyond what is reasonable.
From my perspective this is a fallen world, and this is just part of it.
I just want to be ready to meet God when I die, that's all.
Everything in-between now and then, I just have to get through somehow.

They even do it as children. Boys get scolded for crying, but girls are rewarded. So they learn to intentionally fake cry and show emotions they don't really feel, to illicit predictable responses from other people. We raise them, mothers raise them to be manipulative.

Most of female manipulation is based on triggering the guy into a kneejerk reaction, where he thinks she is being serious when she is just playing with him. Once you get that, they can't do it anymore, it looses its effectiveness.
When a woman has a real problem, they act completely different.
They suddenly are calm, quiet etc...

Maybe you have seen memes where it says like "every mom knows this moment..."
and it shows a foid doing dishes with kids screaming in background and she does not care
then suddenly there is silence, and she starts running to check

most peoples reaction to injury, accidents or trauma is not screaming or crying, its shock, silence etc...
like when someone has a car crash they dont go
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
panic-spongebob.gif

they usually are very calm, kind of disconnected from what happened etc...
by this you can tell that most of the time foids dont have issues.

My last point on women being nurturing caregivers.
To say that any gender, or even any single person just "naturally is x" is a giga pedestal to put them on. Like giga mega pedestal
Especially when applied to a whole gender.

It's like saying "mexicans are just better people bro, what can I say" - it's insane.
To nurture and take care of people, to be virtuous and a good person - it takes work, its hard, it means fighting yourself, doing things you dont want to do for the benefit of others.
Motherhood and Fatherhood should be rated based on performance, not on innate value, thats retarded.

So whenever people attribute innate qualities to women, like being caring, just think about how insane of a pedestal that is. Literal sainthood almost. It also implies that the other gender does not have these qualities, or can not have them, which is equally inane.

Its often also coupled with shit like "women are just naturally less confrontational and are natural homemakers."
This is all baloney if you study history. Women were fully employed in the workforce for most of history, working was not a choice, it was a must. Even physical labor on farms and in factories.
This debunks the old "in the past women were forced to stay at home cuz labor was too difficult."

And studies of domestic violence have shown time and time again that foids are just as PHYSICALLY violent as men.

Basically, women are much more like men when people believe, the only reason we can't see that is looks.

if you want some concrete evidence, read my sewers thread here:

and this reddit thread to get started:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/edyrf5/a_compilation_of_evidence_debunking_feminist/?rdt=62862

The only solution to this would be complete and violent honesty from each gender with another and then the forming of practical, utilitarian relationships, "you do me, I do you." One hand washes the other. That makes much more sense than the fake "love" shit we have now, which is nothing but glorified sport-fucking.

Man, youre smart. Many things you say just lights up the little thing we take for granted as normal.
True. Thats why the "nice guy" villainization is such a bullshit. If you are nice and good to others, its normal to expect those people to treat you in similar manner. Redditors say things like : "Hes not actually good, he does it for XYZ. No one owes you anything"
Its both that women are not physically intimidating and that men are ashamed of admitting.

True. Thats why the "nice guy" villainization is such a bullshit. If you are nice and good to others, its normal to expect those people to treat you in similar manner. Redditors say things like : "Hes not actually good, he does it for XYZ. No one owes you anything"
just fucking lol at shit like that
if you applied that logic consistently, then motherhood would meaningless too right?
she's just doing for herself bro lul
we can apply to this to any statement then, anything at all
any claim they make - "you dont actually mean that, you are just operating on self benefit"
ok so lets ditch polictics completely
everyone is just operating on self benefit, there is no morality, everything is might is right boom there you go, total anarchy

its retarded and they only apply that logic to men, not women.
Another problem is that if you are nice, people will actually dislike you often.
It only works if you are a woman or good looking man.
Unless you have looks, people will mistake your kindness for manipulation.

There is a study in must read about that, how groups reject altruistic members.

As it turns out, this world, and women, reward negative behaviors in people. This world rewards violence, manipulation and selfishness.
If you put this in a christian context, you can see just how radical Christianity is.
Everyone is a hardass by default. It's actually easier to be a thug in our world, than it is to be genuinely nice.

And you get more punishment for being good than for being bad.
Being good is the true martyrdom, even though it's always portrait as the "easy route" for soft men in our society.
Being good = suffering and constant attacks.

“As to the fatalism of those who believe that man must be a slave to the spirit of the age, it is disproved by the experience of every Christian worthy of the name, for the Christian life is nothing if it is not a struggle against the spirit of every age for the sake of eternity.”
– Seraphim Rose

One of my experiences in this life is that almost everything in inverted.
Like, everything they accuse men off, women are guilty off. Violence, stealing, consooming (women are 80% of customers).
This is similar. Everyone tells you that the "hard route" in life is to be a thug and dominate others and so on.

But as it turns out, if you consider the study I mentioned, that's actually the opposite of reality.
You are rewarded for being dark triad, it's the easy route to be a dick.

I will give another example.
Drug usage.
Most ppl think of drug users are some toothless homeless crackhead at the corner.
But if you look at the actual research, most drug users are normies. They are employed, nurses, teachers, normal people.
Only a minority is homeless:

What happens is that researchers fell for a classic selection bias. They only focused on the type of drug users that are homeless and constantly in and out of rehab.
But as it turns out, shockingly, most drug users are normies and also - they drop the drugs on their own. Like 80% of them or more. Even hard drugs.

I attached a pdf with a full academic text on the issue to my post.

Researchers have known since the vietnam war that drugs can not be inherently addictive, because they observed heroin addicted vietnam soldiers come back to the US and just drop the drugs instantly. It made no sense.
As it turns out, social pressure like relationships, marriage etc... are what makes most drug users drop the habit in their late 20s and early 30s.

To go back to my earlier talk of inversion - this means if you drop the drugs, you are IN THE MAJORITY.
You are not special at all. In fact, the people that do not drop drugs are the real outliers.

Like I said, everything is inverted in this world.
Women are the dominant gender, not men.
Women are majority of consooomers.
Women enforce gender roles, not men.

The reason why women believe in patriarchy and gender being social construct, is because that matches their reality.
They actively create gender roles in men and young boys and they experience society as being a matriarchy.
So they assume men must have a similar thing going on - patriarchy.

anyway, enough of this, I wrote too much already.

Attachments

• Gene M. Heyman - Addiction_ A Disorder of Choice-Harvard University Press (2009).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
if you applied that logic consistently, then motherhood would meaningless too right?
any claim they make - "you dont actually mean that, you are just operating on self benefit"
everyone is just operating on self benefit, there is no morality, everything is might is right boom there you go, total anarchy

Another problem is that if you are nice, people will actually dislike you often.

As it turns out, this world, and women, reward negative behaviors in people. This world rewards violence, manipulation and selfishness.
If you put this in a christian context, you can see just how radical Christianity is.
Everyone is a hardass by default. It's actually easier to be a thug in our world, than it is to be genuinely nice.

Being good is the true martyrdom, even though it's always portrait as the "easy route" for soft men in our society.

– Seraphim Rose

One of my experiences in this life is that almost everything in inverted.
Like, everything they accuse men off, women are guilty off. Violence, stealing, consooming (women are 80% of customers).
This is similar. Everyone tells you that the "hard route" in life is to be a thug and dominate others and so on.

But as it turns out, if you consider the study I mentioned, that's actually the opposite of reality.
You are rewarded for being dark triad, it's the easy route to be a dick.

I will give another example.
Drug usage.
Most ppl think of drug users are some toothless homeless crackhead at the corner.
But if you look at the actual research, most drug users are normies. They are employed, nurses, teachers, normal people.
Only a minority is homeless:

What happens is that researchers fell for a classic selection bias. They only focused on the type of drug users that are homeless and constantly in and out of rehab.
But as it turns out, shockingly, most drug users are normies and also - they drop the drugs on their own. Like 80% of them or more. Even hard drugs.

I attached a pdf with a full academic text on the issue to my post.

Researchers have known since the vietnam war that drugs can not be inherently addictive, because they observed heroin addicted vietnam soldiers come back toB the US and just drop the drugs instantly. It made no sense.
As it turns out, social pressure like relationships, marriage etc... are what makes most drug users drop the habit in their late 20s and early 30s.

To go back to my earlier talk of inversion - this means if you drop the drugs, you are IN THE MAJORITY.
You are not special at all. In fact, the people that do not drop drugs are the real outliers.

Like I said, everything is inverted in this world.
Women are the dominant gender, not men.
Women are majority of consooomers.

The reason why women believe in patriarchy and gender being social construct, is because that matches their reality.
They actively create gender roles in men and young boys and they experience society as being a matriarchy.
So they assume men must have a similar thing going on - patriarchy.

anyway, enough of this, I wrote too much already.
How people see good=naive=weak=punching bag sheep. Men are brainwashed into thinking that being nice brings rewards, because as kids everyone castrate us. Normies realize earlier that bad behavior is rewarded. And this gets stuck in brains subconscience. Like i know that shitheads get better at life, yet im influencing my nephew to become a good person. While my normie cousin teaches his son to be agressive bully. When his son bullies other kids he smiles jfl.

Women do that all the time projecting their type of thinking onto others. Like how they use flirtatious nice behaviour, sex for favors. Like how when we were kids my sister would say that im jealous of her and her whiter features, thing the women do, they are jealous of each other all the times and value paleness more than men.

All true. Homeless poor persons go back to drugs because they have nothing going for them. The only dopamine rush they get is from drugs. While normies can focus on other things and drugs use recreationally for pleasure. In the Balkans everyone drink, but only the one really suffering drink themselves to death.

Also fathers and men are rarely involved in children's upbringing, since kindergarten teachers and professors are all foids, at doctors and social services, all foids. Mothers always get the kids and people consider kids mothers property. Into whatever kids grow into in most cases its foids fault.

– Seraphim Rose
The fact that this American converted to Orthodoxy became a notable figure in Orthodox world in second half of XXth century, is blackpill itself.
He was reasonably attractive, well-educated, well-mannered etc but not too much intellectual-type and nerdy which is turn-off for people.
So it's natural that people were interested in his views and his way of life.

I'm sure every year ugly and/or nerdy Americans join the Orthodox Church but no one cares. No one interested in them.
Being low-value and low-status transfer to your position in Church also.
While the opinions and story of Roosh V matters.

The fact that this American converted to Orthodoxy became a notable figure in Orthodox world in second half of XXth century, is blackpill itself.
He was reasonably attractive, well-educated, well-mannered etc but not too much intellectual-type and nerdy which is turn-off for people.
So it's natural that people were interested in his views and his way of life.

I'm sure every year ugly and/or nerdy Americans join the Orthodox Church but no one cares. No one interested in them.
Being low-value and low-status transfer to your position in Church also.
While the opinions and story of Roosh V matters.
high iq yes. you Need looks or nobody will listen in first place.

How people see good=naive=weak=punching bag sheep. Men are brainwashed into thinking that being nice brings rewards, because as kids everyone castrate us. Normies realize earlier that bad behavior is rewarded. And this gets stuck in brains subconscience. Like i know that shitheads get better at life, yet im influencing my nephew to become a good person.
I think that some people are natural-born servants.
There are also non-confrontational and non-dominant people which is usually a consequence of them being weak and sick.

There are also non-confrontational and non-dominant people which is usually a consequence of them being weak and sick.
Yeah. Probably our ancestors survived by being servants and DNK memory or some shit adapted.

Yeah. Probably our ancestors survived by being servants and DNK memory or some shit adapted.
I often think of acting more 'dominant' but every time it fails.
Like holding doors for others especially elderly.
It's happens automatically.

Reminds me of this sexhaver

View: https://youtu.be/BagISaCKuqE?t=977

As expected, his primary motivation for ending his druggie lifestyle was his family.

Which reminds me of the way sexhavers always make it a point to tell others how much their relationship has improved their life. Then, of course, they turn around and tell us that it's just sex and we can easily live without it. Also: "maybe you wouldn't be an incel if you had a better pErSoNaLiTy :foidSoy:", meanwhile drug users and psychos get into relationships all the time, maybe even more than others.

Most of the time its the foid doing it to the guy,
True. If only soyciety were willing to admit this.

I often think of acting more 'dominant' but every time it fails.
Like holding doors for others especially elderly.
It's happens automatically.
Im also automatically nice to others in real life.

Get a proper avi before writing essays on here.

You can copy mine for now til you find a good one

Reminds me of this sexhaver

View: https://youtu.be/BagISaCKuqE?t=977

As expected, his primary motivation for ending his druggie lifestyle was his family.

Which reminds me of the way sexhavers always make it a point to tell others how much their relationship has improved their life. Then, of course, they turn around and tell us that it's just sex and we can easily live without it. Also: "maybe you wouldn't be an incel if you had a better pErSoNaLiTy :foidSoy:", meanwhile drug users and psychos get into relationships all the time, maybe even more than others.

True. If only soyciety were willing to admit this.

yes exactly. Research shows that social relationships are by far the most important factor in human satisfaction.
People also forget that hard drugs like Cocain, heroin and meth were only banned in the US in the 40s. Yet there was no opiod epidemic while they were freely available.

Just like nowadays, the people that had issues with drugs back then were social outcasts only. Most people came from stable high trust families, so drugs were not an issue.

Relationships keep people off the street and sane. All the successful rehab programs focus on relationships, not as much on getting clean.

Take AA with 12 step program. Literally about developing a relationship with God.

Relationships keep people off the street and sane. All the successful rehab programs focus on relationships, not as much on getting clean.

Take AA with 12 step program. Literally about developing a relationship with God.
I didn't know this. It makes a lot of sense.

Im also automatically nice to others in real life.
same. I used to do that as child but my family would punish me for it. I also.l used to greet everyone I met until bullies told me to shut the fuck up.

Get a proper avi before writing essays on here.

You can copy mine for now til you find a good one
:lul: :lul: :lul:
LOLLLLLL
iconic user

I didn't know this. It makes a lot of sense.
if you look under my reply, I linked a whole book by a scientist about this.
most druggies are normies that quit for social reasons like marriage, having kids etc...
only a minority is homeless and doesn't drop the habit
addiction is just social rejection and coping with that. the drugs themselves are not that addictive or rather, they can't be given the evidence of 80%+ of druggies quitting them on their own

Attachments

• Gene M. Heyman - Addiction_ A Disorder of Choice-Harvard University Press (2009).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
same. I used to do that as child but my family would punish me for it. I also.l used to greet everyone I met until bullies told me to shut the fuck up.
I used to greet everyone also, usually cousins and neighbors. Then they started ignoring me and i would stand there like a fool. I promised myself to never greet anyone first.

I used to greet everyone also, usually cousins and neighbors. Then they started ignoring me and i would stand there like a fool. I promised myself to never greet anyone first.
yeah that's a sign you are giga low status. they only interact with you on their terms. They speak TO you but not WITH you.
I've had that happen to. Ppl straight up ignored me when I try talk with them. Like me and them in an empty room, I repeat myself 3 times and they ignore me.

This happened on multiple occasions in different social settings. Even with family, when I speak they make it awkward on purpose or straight up aggress back. Your rank in pecking order determines what you can say and even if are allowed to share your thoughts at all.

it's literally joker shit like when he goes they just want us to sit there like good little boys lmfao

yeah that's a sign you are giga low status. they only interact with you on their terms. They speak TO you but not WITH you.
I've had that happen to. Ppl straight up ignored me when I try talk with them. Like me and them in an empty room, I repeat myself 3 times and they ignore me.

This happened on multiple occasions in different social settings. Even with family, when I speak they make it awkward on purpose or straight up aggress back. Your rank in pecking order determines what you can say and even if are allowed to share your thoughts at all.

it's literally joker shit like when he goes they just want us to sit there like good little boys lmfao
Yeah. remember back when my cousins used to come over, i would be completely invisible, i would have to yell same thing 3 times for anyone to acknowledge it.

That reminds me how my mum would complain about not having a daughter who would help her out with her chores, but never bothered to teach me any of that when I was a kid. I think foids purposefully gatekeep household work from men of the house to maintain their agency, something foids love to do. My mum is far from a manipulative person, and now she isn't like that. Actually she is quite based. She recently straight up admitted foids play heavy politics when it comes to marriage. Still, she was the one to enforce gender roles more than my father.

I think foids' dark nature is like a monster to us which most men try to avoid looking at all their lives. It can cause severe mental breakdown.

That reminds me how my mum would complain about not having a daughter who would help her out with her chores, but never bothered to teach me any of that when I was a kid. I think foids purposefully gatekeep household work from men of the house to maintain their agency, something foids love to do. My mum is far from a manipulative person, and now she isn't like that. Actually she is quite based. She recently straight up admitted foids play heavy politics when it comes to marriage. Still, she was the one to enforce gender roles more than my father.

I think foids' dark nature is like a monster to us which most men try to avoid looking at all their lives. It can cause severe mental breakdown.
yes this is 100% true
moms will simultaneously complain that nobody helps with chores but if you try to actually help, they stop you from doing it
they are creating dependencies
they are super defensive when it comes to cooking and cleaning
ive have heard that from multiple men now

women are just naturally less confrontational and are natural homemakers.
Fuck Jordan Peterson for perpetuating that shit further. We literally have the Karen meme.

Fuck Jordan Peterson for perpetuating that shit further. We literally have the Karen meme.
absolutely correct
karens are socially dominant, not crazy
women know they have privilege, hence they always invoke their womanhood
"as a woman"
"as a wife"
"as a mother"

View: https://youtu.be/H4fFnql563Y