Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Littering is based asf

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
It’s over. There’s no hope for society only generations of foids and countless cuck simps drooling over them.

It’s gonna look like that planet from Rick and Morty where all the intellectual men can’t reproduce so they die off and all the gorilla chads and low inhibition blue pill cuck simps get to reproduce. Leaving a gross mix of ape-eqsue males with no intellect, slaves to women and their own sexual desires.

So why the fuck do I care about the environment or global warming or an extinction event. Wouldn’t it be a beneficial thing? Just a hard reset on intelligent life to avoid this one-sided matriarchal system we’re headed towards.

Shit, it’s not gonna happen in our lifetimes either. Let’s go fuck up the planet to the max brocels and help take down the garbage future generations to come

I throw my cigarette butts on the street :feelzez:

I don't litter is because I know it'll statistically be an incel tier worker getting extra work due to it.

E60jGEJXsAExK

You should watch idiocracy

true, i feel like a boss when i litter on the street, someone else will pick it up eventually

I always loved to dump the load in my truck at random places. Even private property. It feels good. Lmao “dump”

litter to ruin the future foid generations :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: based

Good topic greycel. Always remember, you pay taxes to the government. And you are a low value incel.

You gotta get back somehow. So just litter bro.

Here in San Francisco, I take it a step further. If you gotta pee or take a shit, just wear double masks, wear sunglasses, put your hoodie on, and do it right on the sidewalk.

I hope some disgusting fungi will grow all around this fucking planet and kill everything under it. Then it grows into the soil and spreads through the whole planet until the earth is one disgusting slime ball floating in an empty space.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 26 um 213827

Pollution is based and redpilled

im too incel to even leave my house to litter

Do people who clean streets have sex though? :lul:

I need to know this before judging you

It’s over. There’s no hope for society only generations of foids and countless cuck simps drooling over them.

It’s gonna look like that planet from Rick and Morty where all the intellectual men can’t reproduce so they die off and all the gorilla chads and low inhibition blue pill cuck simps get to reproduce. Leaving a gross mix of ape-eqsue males with no intellect, slaves to women and their own sexual desires.

So why the fuck do I care about the environment or global warming or an extinction event. Wouldn’t it be a beneficial thing? Just a hard reset on intelligent life to avoid this one-sided matriarchal system we’re headed towards.

Shit, it’s not gonna happen in our lifetimes either. Let’s go fuck up the planet to the max brocels and help take down the garbage future generations to come

They call littering because it's lit

Based fuck this world