Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Homosexuals shouldn’t be allowed to vote

They should be publicly stoned

If you’re a homosexual then you aren’t voting for the future of a entire bloodline, you’re voting for the future of the next 80 ish years. You don’t care about tradition or the world your kids are gonna grow up in. You only care about yourself and how the party will serve you.

Homosexuality is a mental illness (whether people admit it or not). It’s a birth defect. Imagine In the wild, a homosexual genes will go extinct within 1 generations. His entire bloodline is gone because of his sexual orientation. People who argue otherwise are naive. How are you supposed to tell me that a creature (whose soul objective is to reproduce) but refuses to is normal?.

He only has a connection to himself, not generations to come . So he’s only gonna serve himself , not the society or the society to come. “But how does this affect you personally” liberals love this argument and in a perfect world id agree. But I fear for the next generation. I fear for a generation of boys who are more distressed than ever and there pain grows and grows every year. Homosexuals have no reason to care about the future.
No one should vote
Its not like It means anything anyway the Juice do what they want

Only people who serve in the army should be allowed to vote tbh