Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

literally me in the supermarket

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★

tfw the world is become to so shit to the point where you can't just ignore it

I stopped wearing a mask to the shops around the summer of 2020, when I realized that Covid was a bunch of bullshit. Ofc there were situations where it was unavoidable (like going to the airport or the doctor), but I usually just kept it below my nose or did the chin diaper thing.

I hate the sensation of stuff on my face so wearing them for long periods is not something I want to do. Even when I was still afraid of the bat soup flu I stayed inside because I didn't want to wear a mask.

Me too. At some point you had to take a shopping cart with you while shopping where I live and I didn't know, so I just walked in without one. Nobody said a word, not even the cashier. I remember wondering why some people had brought a shopping cart for a single carton of yoghurt. When I came home I told my mom and she explained it to me.
tfw the world is become to so shit to the point where you can't just ignore it
unfortunate reality
I hate the sensation of stuff on my face so wearing them for long periods is not something I want to do.
yeah me too

i bet its nice to shop with a gf

omg literally me

If it is over for this chadlite, then we only get to be a bioreactor fuel

Incel trait if you hate listening to music when grocery shopping.

How the fuck am I supposed to concentrate when this song is blasting on the speakers?

View: https://youtu.be/Ao8FIszjKZg