Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Literally doing all the copes to GTFO

fakechadtullycel68

fakechadtullycel68

Banned
-
I don't even care if I pick up a foid in the process, most of them are soulless animals that deserve nothing but the pain and isolation I've suffered for a fucking decade. I just need to find sanity in healthy copes or I'm going to lose my shit.

*Nofap
*Yoga
*Gym
*Leanmaxxing, no alcohol at all. Will eat maybe 2k calories despite my physical ass jobs and knowing I'm burning more than that. Stay vegetarian no matter what
*Cold Showers
*Schizomaxx/schizomaxx jobs to avoid the normie nigger sociopath fucks
*Bark at foids/other dogs that try to say shit to me

Working out to physical exhaustion and being lean was the only time I was really happy in my life and that was my younger 20s.

Im genuinely going to become a wizard, maybe find a way to astral project off this NiggerJew infested prison planet with all these evil normie niggers and their absolutely psychopathic fuckery being left behind

I can't even make up my mind after the Jews, who is the most fucked up people after that....

Im not trying to ascend anymore.... Im trying to ASCEND away from all these fucks I'm serving life sentences with (other than other based brocels)

Im not trying to ascend anymore.... Im trying to ASCEND away from all these fucks I'm serving life sentences with (other than other based brocels)
Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

Kys reddit bitch
Funny mustache man and his regime won the 1932 Olympics and DOUBLED 2nd places medal count with vegetarian athletes.

Roman gladiators=vegetarian

Highest T levels= Vegetarians/Vegans

BTFO anti-white parasite

Funny mustache man and his regime won the 1932 Olympics and DOUBLED 2nd places medal count with vegetarian athletes.

Highest T levels= Vegetarians/Vegans

BTFO anti-white parasite

50   glasses open mouth soyjak speech bubble stubble variant markiplier soyjak

fucking every time

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ

Lol.

Aryans were vegetarians first. Liberal chomos are merely trying to hijack that culture

Stay mad voodoo cannibal nigger lol

Stay vegetarian
The human diet should be 90% meat. We were hunter gatherers for much longer than we were farmers. There's a reason we didn't start out grazing grasslands like fucking cows.
12% of the population eats half the meat supply, and only 12% of the population is metabolically healthy.

Gladiators were fed slop so they wouldn't grow too strong.
Their diet was the same as slaves. Slaves have always had a vegetable and grain heavy diet, they weren't allowed to eat meat to keep them weak and docile.
Yes, non meat diets make you docile.
Mongols ate lots of meat (often raw) and drank milk, they towered over Chinese peasants that never ate meat.

Last edited:
Their diet was the same as slaves. Slaves have always had a vegetable and grain heavy diet, they weren't allowed to eat meat to keep them weak and docile.
Mongols ate lots of meat (often raw) and drank milk, they towered over Chinese peasants that never ate meat.

Big if true