Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Literally all quirky lonely females irl

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
DCA8F19F 77D0 487D 8FA1 9E8BAEB3D20B

That last sentence is genuinely such a perfectly succinct and accurate description of every female who self identifies as lonely and isolated:feelskek:

If you posted this in a femcel community or whatever they would all internally relate to it and recognize that it applies to them even if they might still consciously object to it

Women are intrinsically valued and cared about just as a function of human biology which also happens to be heavily emphasized in present day culture so there’s no getting around this

Relevant and deep: females pretend to be lonely to be respected while males pretend to be popular to be respected

’Lonely’ woman will tell men she finds unattractive to fuck off when they make a move.

lonely women goes out with her friends to get validation and find chads

Relevant and deep: females pretend to be lonely to be respected while males pretend to be popular to be respected
This.

"lonely" women or girls are generally respected more than outgoing Stacey types. You all know what i'm talking about, you've seen it in schools throughout childhood to high school.
The quiet, shy girls never got disrespected or were never the butt of any jokes. The same can't be said for the quiet guys though. JFL

Shyness is highly attractive in females because a lower drive for socialization results a more fitting role as submissive housewife, more time with offspring, lower cuckoldry risk.

Shyness is unattractive in males because it results in lower social success, lower attainment of status, lower reproductive success (more inceldom and cuckoldry, less mating opportunities -- outgoing confidence).

“ lonely” women complain about wanting a bf and then reject you ( my parents just won’t like you teehee :foidSoy:)

I’ve always preferred the Velmas over the Daphnes. And even they don’t fucking want me :feelsree:

I’ve always preferred the Velmas over the Daphnes. And even they don’t fucking want me :feelsree:

Velma...Kek.

Re: You see a teenage girl that says she has depression online
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184617179Tuesday, March 01, 2016 7:31 PM CST
It is not our problem. The individual is valueless to our lives and has no meaning. She is pitiful scum that should be cleansed from the gene-pool.
Re: GIRLS MAKE NO SENSE!
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185302669Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:29 PM CDT
It is very simple. She merely thanked you because you gave her exactly what she desired. Within any other circumstances, you are perceived as valueless to her. It is perfectly logical. Female individuals are inherently narcissistic.

A "Lonely girl" is one who can get attention from anyone at anytime but CHOOSES not to and Is single because she wants nothing less then GIGA chad and CHOOSES to stay single

A "Lonely man" is one who people literally run away from and can't get attention from any even below average females they have no CHOICE in the matter.

A "Lonely man" is one who people literally run away from and can't get attention from any even below average females they have no CHOICE in the matter.

More comments for the community project.