Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literal chad calls us cucks for pointing out the truth.

• Thread starter Ultimate_phalanx
  • Start date
Really? And here i thought it was all about personality and confidence
Look at this shit man, at least the replies are full of guys calling out her bullshit telling her she wouldn't date the type of guy she's describing.
woh3vr.png

Look at this shit man, at least the replies are full of guys calling out her bullshit telling her she wouldn't date the type of guy she's describing.
woh3vr.png
Is she trying to tell incels to go gay :feelswhat:

crikey m8 just go 2 the gym wallah and stop bein a cuckeridigeridoo

Who stuck a black man's nose on him?

The message flies over his head, jfl.

When a video is released of him being beheaded, I will watch it.

Not this.

Screenshot 20231006 095826 Instagram 1

I want to kill these people.

Screenshot 20231006 100046 Instagram 1

I hope he is forced to rape his own mother, and then get beaten to death.

When a video is released of him being beheaded, I will watch it.

Not this.
Considering the rapid influx of violent rapefugee migration to the west, this may possibly happen in the near future.

They just don't say it out loud that's all
Besides idc what a femroach has to say in regards to "Dating advice"
An Airplane engineer would have more sucess building one with the direction and advice of a literal toddler, then men would in dating, with the direction/advice of women.

They speak through both sides of their mouth, CONSTANTLY.

I leave my house everyday, I have to groom myself and I'm in the gym almost every single day too, where's my bitches?
They never listen or care when this response is given.

I do everything he says and it doesnt work.

The problem with all normie advice is that it is technically correct (sometimes not all the time)

Yes the perfect haircut technically makes me look more attractive, but this improvement is a drop in the ocean, but they know they are correct but they dont understand the context.

Also meanwhile chad does not need the perfect haircut, heck there was a reddit post on here earlier of a chad who does not wash his hands after bathroom.

Is she trying to tell incels to go gay :feelswhat:
Thats what most western teens are doing, non tyrones and non chads go full faggot maxxing or femboy maxxing

Thats what most western teens are doing, non tyrones and non chads go full faggot maxxing or femboy maxxing
And its them foids who brought up this bs for lgtbtchah nigga shit

This guy looks like a mongoloid

you could be perfect except 5’4 with a micro and you'd be incel

there’s no coping for that

This is how boomers and NPCs think of us. They think we aren't trying hard enough.
They want to make us work, they want to exploit us.

What type of fantasy land are currylander jeets living in? This literally never happens

Why do they all look the exact same?

Am I wrong though?
Yes, you are. Fags are a small minority of the population in the West. And even then, the numbers are inflated by foids identifying as non-binary