Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Litecoin is now $36

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
c55.png

I bought it at 65 to buy 1plsd then coinbase put my funds on hold for 31 days during which time it fell. Still waiting for it to recover.

LET ME BUY MY FUCKING DRUGS CUNTS FUCK YOU

Sorry, boyo. Crypto is still a gamble. Let's invest in something else.

I bought silver at $16/oz, it’s around $14 now. It went up to around $50 during the recession and we are headed for another recession soon.

Buy silver is what I’m saying.

Cryptocurrency is for low IQ cucks.

Bitcoin is the only stable cryptocurrency. I purchased 7 coins when it was at 800 and sold several times before it got to 20k and missed out. I still have money invested in Bitcoin, but some days it feels like a pipe dream.

Crypto is too complicated to an old boomer like me tbh

Jewish bankers are too smart for the cryptocucks.

Let's just hope it doesn't drop further

i bought it at 150 i think and still have a lot in it, what a joke, just going to hold this rubbish until forever

That's what you fuckers get for fucking with muh GPU prices ! :feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke:

Thats why I dont cryptomaxx for the last 1 year tbhtbh

Yeah it's a pain in the ass, the whole market is fucking us actually. I bought some ethereum when it costed two times the price where it is now (which was considered like a reasonnable entry point tbh).

The only solution at this point is to hodl and averaging my position by buying the dip if it continues in the coming weeks.

gas urself
High IQ

suicidefuel for criptocurrenycel