Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Listening to spic music in my underwear making tacos imagining myself as Pablo Escobar, Wish a girl would join me but no girl likes me.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
man if i was Pablo Escobar i could have so much cocaine and pussy, I could basically run this world, I would be a millionaire! I would have the finest bitches, Sadly were past the golden times and now its all shit!

Its my fucking house, I can walk naked for all i care!

Thy god sayeth to love oneself but how can such a hideous creature do that?

No bitches for your face, Literally!

Depression creeps in, Fucking lonely!

Food may be good but depression will not! IT WILL NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE! I HAVE TRIED TO ABANDON IT MANY TIMES!

but no girl likes me​

same brocel

I'm doin' the same thing!- But instead of tacos it's cold cereal, and I'm imagining that I am a cartoon elf

It's over brocel, all the glitches in matrix have been patched . Our only option is to crimemaxx.

man if i was Pablo Escobar i could have so much cocaine and pussy, I could basically run this world, I would be a millionaire! I would have the finest bitches, Sadly were past the golden times and now its all shit!
Pablo escobar probably had his own problems just so you know. I just want to live in a world where prostitution will be legal and I can smoke weed. Half of america is already there. If prostitution was illegal everywhere and I can get high on drugs. I was on my days off work and then fuck a Hooker. My life would be pretty satisfactory.

Pablo escobar probably had his own problems just so you know. I just want to live in a world where prostitution will be legal and I can smoke weed. Half of america is already there. If prostitution was illegal everywhere and I can get high on drugs. I was on my days off work and then fuck a Hooker. My life would be pretty satisfactory.
Weedn hookers would be nice for a while until its time to get back on the horse and fucking try a new cope!

No girls includinh my owb kin would dare to let me approqch them

Just want girlfriend or booty tbh

Weedn hookers would be nice for a while until its time to get back on the horse and fucking try a new cope!
There's always a cope to find, but does it really make you satisfied? We are all eventually going to die and we are already living lonely lives. Let us just try to enjoy ourselves. Why take this life so seriously?

There's always a cope to find, but does it really make you satisfied? We are all eventually going to die and we are already living lonely lives. Let us just try to enjoy ourselves. Why take this life so seriously?
Yeah, I want to be happy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back