Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Listening to redpillers is ragefuel

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★
I was eating a dessert and decided to watch some Youtube in the meantime. I just searched "blackpill" and found this retarded video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVmatUB4Ruw

Anyhow in this video these fags and foids just say incels are lazy fat loosers who don't want to change anything. NIGGA THERE IS NOTHING TO BE CHANGED. These people really think we just collectively decided one day to give up for no reason. They are much more rage inducing than bluepillers due to their condescending voice.

>Foid fuck up
Redpillers: "Its the men's fault!"
>Foid fuck up even harder
Redpillers: Scapegoats men further

Redpillers: Simps are ruining society

Meanwhile redpillers:
Protect wahmen
Abortion hurst wahmen (somehow)
Suppress your humanity for wahmen (stocisim)

:feelskek:8/10 Yeah no we mostly agree you just have to be average looking and 5'10 at least not a subhuman.

Bunch of dehumanized monkeys in suits. Ewww. :feelsugh:

Typical redpill delusion

>Foid fuck up
Redpillers: "Its the men's fault!"
>Foid fuck up even harder
Redpillers: Scapegoats men further
Redpillers: Simps are ruining society

Meanwhile redpillers:
Protect wahmen
Abortion hurst wahmen (somehow)
Suppress your humanity for wahmen (stocisim)
Keep grinding, keep husting, shoot for your dreams, but most importantly... WORSHIP WHAMEN!

Bunch of dehumanized monkeys in suits. Ewww. :feelsugh:
:feelskek:8/10 Yeah no we mostly agree you just have to be average looking and 5'10 at least not a subhuman.
I want to ask these retards would they rather swim across the ocean with their arms and legs cut off or stay on land and get called a fat ugly loser.

These guys suck balls and i genuinely mean it. Fascicles of human beings i wouldn't want to be like them just for pussy

Look at those smug faces, I want to tear them apart limb from limb on roblox

I don't have anything against being a succesful guy in a suit btw.

But in the current zeitgeist where female power is uncheked being proud of being this type of guy, "fuck you got mine" while never acknowledging the bigger picture just reeks of egoism.

I really believe that guys that "have their shit together" are the biggest women enablers. They have the power but won't do shit apart from shitting on other guys

DNW but these fags get money from it so they will spew some bs that gives them hope so normie males can buy their shit and listen to their vids

Reminds me of this thread:

I totally agree.Redpills are just as rotten as bluepillers, because they lie to themselves in the format of "I've gotten over it", while bluepillers lie in the format of "the rest is wrong, because I'm good and I know how it works".Bluepillers are largely normies or incels who are unaware of themselves; while redpills are incels who are consciously deceiving themselves, but continue to lie using half-truths.