Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List Some Advantages of Not Having a Valentine (or a Girl in General)

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I know we all want a girl. I get it, but list some advantages to not having girl.
While nothing can replace the real thing, try to come up with some consolation prizes. Thanks.
You can throw in: Dolls, Prositutes, Mannequins.
Perhaps there's something you really enjoy, like video games.
Other examples: Saving money on gifts; you don't have to drive to her in the cold.

Last edited:
You don’t have to worry about her reptile brain compelling her to get spit roasted by chads whenever you are not in the immediate area.

I can't get cheated on.

Not disappointing someone with my small peener

You don’t have to worry about her reptile brain compelling her to get spit roasted by chads whenever you are not in the immediate area.
Couldn't have said it better

I really don't know any men who arent simps these days. Basically unless you are a super rich, alpha chad, most men I see are constantly doing things to keep their "wife" from cucking them or divorce raping them. They also go a fuck ton into debt after getting married. This is the one thing MGTOW has right. It is better to be the master of your own destiny. I am a wizard (over 30) and when I am feeling well I love to just veg out in my underwear, eating junk food, smoking my pipe, and watching horror movies and cartoon series. How many fois would tolerate that behaviour from me? I am disabled and I can tell you that they wouldn't give me a pass even then. I am starting to take the white pill and say fuck it my life is better off wihout them anyway. I did buy a doll and she will be here in 1-2 months. $6000. A wife would cost me much more than that and probably cuck me. No thank you.