Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill List of Users whose Avis have been fucked by me.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Hide your Avis. I will fuck them all. Ded srs.

- @Barney Calhoun
- @To koniec
- @Gymcelled
- @cocksucker
- @TigerFestival
- @SillyTruecel

Am I chad yet? How many Avis do I have to fuck to ascend? :feels::feels::feels:

@epillepsy I'll fuck your AVI next it's over for you.

@epillepsy I'll fuck your AVI next it's over for you.
you mean you'll jerk off to it?
i don't care at all, this isn't my waifu.

>fuck
>jerk off
pick one.

Honestly, I don't know how you do it. I can't feel anything for a drawing.

Images 10

I want to fuck her

What about mine? :feelsgah:

Are you sure you would fuck all avis? :feelswhere:

Only QT Avis allowed you are safe.
>fuck
>jerk off
pick one.

Honestly, I don't know how you do it. I can't feel anything for a drawing.

What are you not getting? I'll fuck her in my mind while I jerk off it's basically the same thing. My visualization prowess are beyond your understanding; I have been practicing fucking 2D Waifus for 10 years straight in my mind ded srs. I can visualize all of my senses most importantly the sense of touch. it feels more real than real world to me. If only mother nature would not inflict a crippling defeat upon my mind I wouldn't even need real foids. But our primary biological directive runs deeper than any daydream ever could. There is no escape and no cope out of it. Once I ascend with a foid I'll be done with that nature whore. I will finally be free to cultmaxx myself to true ascension.
Now you realize? :what: @Lookscel with 002 avi is a classic.

Tbh I acquired this hobby only like few days ago. I will catch up on all the QT AVIs to fuck don't worry.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Why would you want to fuck the avi of a larping landwhale? (you know who)

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Why would you want to fuck the avi of a larping landwhale? (you know who)

I don't care about the user of the AVI. They are merely a vessel. I just want their AVIs :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Not my fault mods don't want to check the user properly.

I know there's a few users on here that would probably fuck mine.

Only QT Avis allowed you are safe.

What are you not getting? I'll fuck her in my mind while I jerk off it's basically the same thing. My visualization prowess are beyond your understanding; I have been practicing fucking 2D Waifus for 10 years straight in my mind ded srs. I can visualize all of my senses most importantly the sense of touch. it feels more real than real world to me. If only mother nature would not inflict a crippling defeat upon my mind I wouldn't even need real foids. But our primary biological directive runs deeper than any daydream ever could. There is no escape and no cope out of it. Once I ascend with a foid I'll be done with that nature whore. I will finally be free to cultmaxx myself to true ascension.

Tbh I acquired this hobby only like few days ago. I will catch up on all the QT AVIs to fuck don't worry.
What about my 3.14 QT signature :ha..feels::feelsgah:

What are you not getting? I'll fuck her in my mind while I jerk off it's basically the same thing.
Ok champ.

I'll just let you cope.

Last edited:
Medusa (amirite)? Hot, but I like her more in her regular images.

I used to indulge a lot on rule 34; I was specially a pokégirl kind of guy (you like some of 'em?). But last years I'm not even touching my pp, or not much.

The only Medusa I would fuck is Medusa Gorgon

I don't like her hair. But I'll try to fit her into my schedule :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Whats her name in Final Fantasy.

I know there's a few users on here that would probably fuck mine.

Ded srs? I think I know who :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@NEETAndTidy

How dare you use my own weapons against me.

I only know one Polish foid from TV. They used to show that TV series in here. Translate why they are showing their tits to him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBd9ueDsjwU&ab_channel=Dajsuba%2CdamCite%C5%BC%21%21%21

brunnette foid accuses blonde foid that she has a small tits, blonde counter to such arguments is making fun of her age and calling her old ( and she trolls her that they were used a 'lot' )
Guy told them to show them to him ( and before blonde foid before tells him that he watched them, but he replies that forget this and he can't visualize by his imagination in his head )
13 posterunek is awful serial, there are better sit coms than this

game luna looks good but don't she looks better, honestly that foid is for me 10/10
other 10/10 is old polish foid actress
7itmTt4.jpg

pola-raksa-film-1972.jpg
She def has good harmony and eye area. For me a 10/10 polish foid would be this one: , maja strojek.
Personally dont like lightning's look. Imo her lower third is bit too weak tbh

Attachments

• 1605302432586.png
    1605302432586.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
lunafreya ff 15 kingslaive movie
latest

Her model was based on this foid face

z6clm87dfppz.jpg
Character model looks more like Ellen DeGenerate than that foid.

Fucked them? What are you talking about bro? :feelswhat:

She def has good harmony and eye area. For me a 10/10 polish foid would be this one: , maja strojek.

Personally dont like lightning's look. Imo her lower third is bit too weak tbh
she is to dark for me, also don't look like pole...

Chad trait: fucking