Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of users over 30 and involuntarily never worked even a day in their life

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
excluding non-paid internships, of course

@AutisticMonstrosity

others?

Do you have any plans to change the situation?

I have tried to study a few times, but all ended in failure.

excluding non-paid internships, of course

@AutisticMonstrosity

others?

Do you have any plans to change the situation?

I have tried to study a few times, but all ended in failure.
I plan to go to grad school/wageslave

@Mecoja maybe. But he says that he could get a job in the fields, but he does not bother. I tried to get a job picking berries, but even that failed.

@Mecoja maybe. But he says that he could get a job in the fields, but he does not bother. I tried to get a job picking berries, but even that failed.

just go work in mcdonalds or kfc they recruit anything that moves

u will kill urself after a week so thats a bonus

just go work in mcdonalds or kfc they recruit anything that moves

u will kill urself after a week so thats a bonus
They have more than enough non-autists applying.

Not true here at all. They don't lack applicants here, though we don't have "kfc".

The threshold of getting ANY job here is very high, because the minimum salary and side expenses are so high.

Better not to work with normans as an autist or subhuman. It's living hell.

I am in my own league of failure even here.

I worked in few occasions, no more than 2-3 weeks consecutive. Now its not easy getting an job in fields also because they organize work groups and you have to know people to get into one, leader of the group slave drive you and often steals a percent of your paycheck.

why not more?

how did you get those jobs? What kind of jobs?
They tiresome and draining physically, it wears you out of energy burning on the sun 10 hours a day, I don't think anyone could work more than that. I worked cleaning the streets, but now thats place is taken. I used to pick cherries from trees, you would get paid by kg you pick, now thats automated and picked my machine.

Now only job I could potentially get are picking blueberries which is much harder than cherries, its really bad for back and you're on direct sun all day and there is job only when its a season, second one is some rubber factory that is hot as furnace, you tow 40kg of rubber on your back for 8 hours, no one wants to work there except alcoholics who numb themselves with alcohol.

Where I live employers post adds on trees and bus stops, also at employment bureau.

I'm almost on that list... :feelsbadman:

Honestly, I just gave up on life...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back