Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of the only legit looksmax things you can do

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
- getting to single digit bf
- colored contacts
- getting a tan
- changing your hairstyle
- shoelifts if you´re a manlet
- plastic surgery / hair transplant

Everything else is cope and won´t make your more attractive. If you´ve tried all that and women still don´t want to fuck you it´s game over. It´s time to LDAR or rope.

I mean you pretty much covered everything what else is there

i wish i could get a lefort 2 but my surgeon cucked me

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]> getting a tan[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]does that work on currycels?[/font]

Shoelifts are a meme, only retards use those.
LL is the only escape for manlets like myself.

Leg lengthening surgery for turbomanlets

Hopefully I'll be able to afford jaw/chin implants, buccal fat removal, and a rhinoplasty.

_incelinside said:
Leg lengthening surgery for turbomanlets
Nope, dark skin is a death sentence for ethnics.

Leg lengethening is a stupid procedure and has a lot of shitty side effects. I wouldn't do it unless I was a few inches below 6feet or something. If you're 5'7" below I wouldn't consider it. You'll be manlet to manlet.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Leg lengethening is a stupid procedure and has a lot of shitty side effects. I wouldn't do it unless I was a few inches below 6feet or something. If you're 5'7" below I wouldn't consider it. You'll be manlet to manlet.

5'10 to 6'0 here I come.
Just gotta pay 100k to break my legs over a period of 3 months to gain 7.5cm in height to be treated as a human by women.
KEK

a-virgin-nigger said:

The shorter you are the more reason you have to do it. 5 foot 10 manlet is better than 5 foot 7 manlet

_incelinside said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
The shorter you are the more reason you have to do it. 5 foot 10 manlet is better than 5 foot 7 manlet
You're paying hella money to do this shit plus there is the possibility of developing arthritis. High risk low reward unless you're for sure getting to 6 feet or above doing this surgery. Otherwise it's a complete and utter waste.

Allblueeeee said:

No as a curry you want to be as LIGHT as possible

blackpill_incel said:

any advice?

takurak said:
Vitamin C mega dose

Is that legit? I will definetely do that now.

blackpill_incel said:

I wonder if sleeping during the day and becoming more pale would help curries.

Getlooksordie said:
- colored contacts
- getting a tan

Everything else is cope and won´t make your more attractive. If you´ve tried all that and women still don´t want to fuck you it´s game over. It´s time to LDAR or rope.

I'd need to do all this just to be a part of the race, while other dudes put in no effort.

Fuck that shit.

If women aren't attracted to you for you, getting a makeover and putting on a façade won't get you any worthwhile women anyway.

Allblueeeee said:
Is that legit? I will definetely do that now.

It wont make a lot lighter but it will tone your complexion which is what everyone needs tbh

ive done hair, lifts, contacts, and gymcelling, no difference

foreveralone333 said:
ive done hair, lifts, contacts, and gymcelling, no difference
did anyone ever notice you are wearing contacts?

Getlooksordie said:
did anyone ever notice you are wearing contacts?

barely lol, nobody cares about us man

blackpill_incel said:
Skin lightening creams. But you already have light skin

i will check that out. I am looking like an arab with beard and without like a paki mongrel tbh

This is Red Pill garbage and heretical to the Black Pilled word of St. BO2cel. Amen.

Cynistic said:
5'10 to 6'0 here I come.
Just gotta pay 100k to break my legs over a period of 3 months to gain 7.5cm in height to be treated as a human by women.
KEK

Don't do it. I am telling you it is all in the face mostly. Height Do not count for as much as we exaggerate to be

Allblueeeee said:

This is what a burned curry looks like

410087891_cafa954637_z.jpg

Rope is the best looksmaxx for truecels.

Getlooksordie said:
- colored contacts
- getting a tan

Single digit bf? I'll look worse than I already do. My face gets more melted and my dark circles get even worse. Completely disgusting.

Colored contacts? Wore them before. Looked awful and made no difference other than people commenting that it looks fake. I have subhuman eye area. Eye color won't mean anything.

Getting a tan? Already tan.

Changing my hairstyle? There's nothing to change. It's curly and subhuman.

Shoelifts? Good luck explaining to a girl why you're 3'' shorter when you take your shoes off

Hair transplant? I'm not balding

Plastic surgery? Nowhere to start. Everything is subhuman.

It's over for some truecels

Saleem said:
Don't do it. I am telling you it is all in the face mostly. Height Do not count for as much as we exaggerate to be

Height matters, but the retard talking about breaking his legs getting LL is seriously stupid. 5'10 to 6' is no difference to women. Women are clueless about height. At 5'10 you can use boots or shoe lifts to fraud 6''. What a dumb ass. I fucking hate these people.

QuantumDummy said:
I'd need to do all this just to be a part of the race, while other dudes put in no effort.

Fuck that shit.

If women aren't attracted to you for you, getting a makeover and putting on a façade won't get you any worthwhile women anyway.

"Any woman who wants you for your looks isn't the kind of girl you wanna date" is pure bluepilled cope.

Any $100,000k a year, 4-day-a-week, free-company-car job that requires you to have a degree isn't the kind of job you want.

Yeah right.

Girls are great if your face is.

The list comes with an asterisk. You cannot expect any of those suggestions to work if you're currycel, manletcel, or gookcel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back