Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel List of people who deserve to die more than you do

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
  • Women (roughly half of all people)
  • Simps (A big proportion of men)
  • Thugs
Those three together can easily represent 60~80% of people depending on how many men can be considered simps.

And all of them deserve to die more than you do. Don't kill yourself. Always remember that the bullet you want to get through your head could be better used going through a simp, a whore or a thug instead.

Last edited:
Excellent lifefuel. Actually, I should have told this to a friend who commited suicide.

Yeah.

Thanks for the lifefuel.

No, I'd rather end my suffering than harm innocents

Everybody else

I’d rather eradicate chad than simps

I’d rather eradicate chad than simps
And then you would still live in clown world because simps are the ones who promote and maintain feminism.

And then you would still live in clown world because simps are the ones who promote and maintain feminism.
Maby. But i still think chads are the worst enemies

Elites as well

It's not lifefuel until it becomes reality in PUBG.

Harming people does nothing towards solving the problems we go through. Most of what we suffer is just nature or part of our current system or society. No one is consciously manipulating our lives. I know some people like to think that the Jews or the elites are deliberately planning our futures, but that is simply not true. If you kill all the Jews or all the rich people in the world, they will be substituted by a new elite immediately after. The problem points to much more fundamental parts of our civilization, to the the "rules of the game" itself.

people we hate dying wont solve anything we will all still have the same mental scars we suffer from, incels will still be incels and chads will be replaced with others.

clinging to life even after the bad hand I've been dealt genetically I and doing my best to cope is the biggest insult to everyone that cheers for incel deaths, even if i fail because in the end they win if you rope. You just have to manup and smile through the pain until your clock runs out

Corrupt politicians.

Maby. But i still think chads are the worst enemies
You are wrong
Chads are like 10% of people
Harming people does nothing towards solving the problems we go through. Most of what we suffer is just nature or part of our current system or society. No one is consciously manipulating our lives. I know some people like to think that the Jews or the elites are deliberately planning our futures, but that is simply not true. If you kill all the Jews or all the rich people in the world, they will be substituted by a new elite immediately after. The problem points to much more fundamental parts of our civilization, to the the "rules of the game" itself.
False. The kike is the source of all evil

I've noticed a trend here, the edgiest, loudest mass murder preachers are the biggest fakecels, while the quietest, shyest incels are the real deal.

Not necessarily about this thread tho.

you're such a cuck seriously gtfo
Lmao I'm a cuck for not wanting to kill people who have done nothing to me? Your pussy ass wouldn't have the balls to go ER, all you can do is spout edgy shit online

Lmao I'm a cuck for not wanting to kill people who have done nothing to me? Your pussy ass wouldn't have the balls to go ER, all you can do is spout edgy shit online
you're cucked for calling holes innocent JFL

you're cucked for calling holes innocent JFL
I don't condone violence unless it's against people who deserve it. Let's be honest, you wouldn't have the balls to kill a random woman on the street that you don't know

I don't condone violence unless it's against people who deserve it. Let's be honest, you wouldn't have the balls to kill a random woman on the street that you don't know
holes deserve to be beaten the fuck out

Forgot to mention Trannies, fags, and especially OF whores.
Based list tho, thanks for the lifefuel.
True
But fags are simps anyway
I've noticed a trend here, the edgiest, loudest mass murder preachers are the biggest fakecels, while the quietest, shyest incels are the real deal.

T. ER ass kisser who was probably destroyed by me
Stfu cuck

Last edited:
That user stinks like a controlled opposition glow nigger. He reeks of soy opinions and even said fuck this site but still logs on and posts.
Never said that, only said fuck some of the users on this site. Enlighten me about my "soy opinions", internet edgelord. Especially enlighten me about what is soy about not wanting to kill random people on the street

Last edited:
Forgot to mention kikes fuck them all

• Women (roughly half of all people)
  • Simps (A big proportion of men)
  • Thugs
Those three together can easily represent 60~80% of people depending on how many men can be considered simps.

And all of them deserve to die more than you do. Don't kill yourself. Always remember that the bullet you want to get through your head could be better used going through a simp, a whore or a thug instead.
Well put. The only good foid is a dead foid. The only good normie is a dead normie. The only good cuck is a dead cuck

This helps me a lot. These soyciety retard can go fuck themselves, I am not going to kill myself like they secretly wanted me to because they ignorantly perceived that I'm a worthless faggot being in their own eyes.