Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of groups that belong in jail (long list; no order)

AquaNick500

AquaNick500

Self-banned
-
1. Couple TikTok/YouTubers- ie The Ace Family, TheRealHammyTV, etc. They are so CRINGE it’s fucking insane. It’s the same exact fake pranks over and over and over and over again. The husband/boyfriend is always a goofy little faggot that looks like he gets pegged by his wife.
2. r/it, r/niceguys, r/justneckbeard users- there’s no sign of cognitive activity on these subreddits, they say “it’s not females fault we don’t get pussy” when females are the ones that fuck and/or give attention to fuckboy assholes EVERY SINGLE TIME, but im a “creepy crazy ER worshipper” for calling out the truth, The male-feminists on those subreddits even worse, you can tell by the looks of them they’ve never gotten pussy in their life, yet they spend all day white knighting a gender that wouldn’t touch them with a 10 foot pole……pathetic.
3. Volcels- the virgins that have crazy high and retarded standards like “I only want a virgin foid, that dresses modest, I don’t want degenerate used goods” Wake Up to society you fucking Dumbass, NONE OF THEM ARE VIRGINS. If you have crazy and/or archaic standards, you have nobody to blame but yourself for being a virgin. and the 2% of females that are virgins live in like Arkansas and will only get with some lame, like a youth pastor.
4. OnlyFans Thots- They’re too lazy and stupid to get a real job so They profit off of lonely men that build unhealthy, parasocial relationships with them. Most of the customers are men that are prolly incels and get no female attention whatsoever, they would never give attention to these guys in real life and the only reason they would care when they inevitably commit suixide is that they can no longer line their pockets with their money for doing literally nothing.
5. Cringe Edgelords- I was hoping this forum had people similar to me but it seems at least half of you are just cringe edgelords saying racist shit and some complete retards saying shit like “the protesters in Iran are degenerates and should be killed and raped” for protesting for human fucking rights and bc they don’t want their females to be beaten to death in the middle of the fucking street by morality police.
6. Females That Reward Bad Behavior- All of these females, including my crush, literally admit to only giving attention to and linking with fuckboys, but I’m the “crazy assclown neckbeard” for what???? Calling out the truth? bc I’m supposed to sit idly by and blame myself while I watch all of these females fuck asshole fuckboy after asshole fuckboy. Females that reward bad behavior are despicable.
7. LGBT/Leftists- They are advocating to give hormone replacement therapy and transition surgery to fucking kids and it’s become taboo to oppose this. They are completely out of control.
8. Redpill Tatetards- I used to hear all these people spoke for incels, but it turns out all they do is shit on incels and defend Chad FuckBoy behavior, all these retards like that B-A-L-D idiot Andrew Tate, Senile Rich Cooper, and Justin Waller say is it’s our fault we don’t get pussy bc we don’t go to the gym everyday and have a fucking 8 pack and treat females like shit like Chad FuckBoys do. The worst is Fresh&Fit, they constantly blame us for the predicament we’re in and their show is legitimately unbearable to listen to, Freshs IQ is like 70, all he does is nod the whole time while the “PUA” Myron bores the hoes.
9. Guys That Exercise- Let’s face it, 95% of guys that exercise for aesthetic reasons and not strength reasons are doing it for female attention. How is it fair or sensical that all these females INCLUDING ones that are like 5’5 250 lbs females only go for fit guys? If guys stopped trying to get abs then these females would either have to change their hypocritical standards or abstain from sex, either way these hypocritical bitches lose, which would make me so happy.
What do you guys think of my list, what would you add/take away?

GrAYcel thread, didn't read.

1 4 6 and 7 for sure

I stopped reading in the part were you dissed us.
Fuck you

2 maybe, depending on how big of a soy they are. if their all "kill the filthy inkwells to protect m lady" then ye. 3 is just dumb. but dosen't deserve jail. 5 and 8 is just you being a soyfaggot yourself. 9 is also dumb af but again dosen't deserve jail

2 maybe, depending on how big of a soy they are. if their all "kill the filthy inkwells to protect m lady" then ye. 3 is just dumb. but dosen't deserve jail. 5 and 8 is just you being a soyfaggot yourself. 9 is also dumb af but again dosen't deserve jail
Not the actual nice guys, the feminist retards in the subreddit. r/niceguys is designed for mocking people like me that say the truth about how females reward bad behavior. but the cringe m’lady nice guys are extremely cringe, but I wouldn’t say they deserve jail

Let’s face it, 95% of guys that exercise for aesthetic reasons and not strength reasons are doing it for female attention.
Was once guilty of this. Was still incel after I got jacked so I stopped.

1. Couple TikTok/YouTubers- ie The Ace Family, TheRealHammyTV, etc. They are so CRINGE it’s fucking insane. It’s the same exact fake pranks over and over and over and over again. The husband/boyfriend is always a goofy little faggot that looks like he gets pegged by his wife.
2. r/it, r/niceguys, r/justneckbeard users- there’s no sign of cognitive activity on these subreddits, they say “it’s not females fault we don’t get pussy” when females are the ones that fuck and/or give attention to fuckboy assholes EVERY SINGLE TIME, but im a “creepy crazy ER worshipper” for calling out the truth, The male-feminists on those subreddits even worse, you can tell by the looks of them they’ve never gotten pussy in their life, yet they spend all day white knighting a gender that wouldn’t touch them with a 10 foot pole……pathetic.
3. Volcels- the virgins that have crazy high and retarded standards like “I only want a virgin foid, that dresses modest, I don’t want degenerate used goods” Wake Up to society you fucking Dumbass, NONE OF THEM ARE VIRGINS. If you have crazy and/or archaic standards, you have nobody to blame but yourself for being a virgin. and the 2% of females that are virgins live in like Arkansas and will only get with some lame, like a youth pastor.
4. OnlyFans Thots- They’re too lazy and stupid to get a real job so They profit off of lonely men that build unhealthy, parasocial relationships with them. Most of the customers are men that are prolly incels and get no female attention whatsoever, they would never give attention to these guys in real life and the only reason they would care when they inevitably commit suixide is that they can no longer line their pockets with their money for doing literally nothing.
5. Cringe Edgelords- I was hoping this forum had people similar to me but it seems at least half of you are just cringe edgelords saying racist shit and some complete retards saying shit like “the protesters in Iran are degenerates and should be killed and raped” for protesting for human fucking rights and bc they don’t want their females to be beaten to death in the middle of the fucking street by morality police.
6. Females That Reward Bad Behavior- All of these females, including my crush, literally admit to only giving attention to and linking with fuckboys, but I’m the “crazy assclown neckbeard” for what???? Calling out the truth? bc I’m supposed to sit idly by and blame myself while I watch all of these females fuck asshole fuckboy after asshole fuckboy. Females that reward bad behavior are despicable.
7. LGBT/Leftists- They are advocating to give hormone replacement therapy and transition surgery to fucking kids and it’s become taboo to oppose this. They are completely out of control.
8. Redpill Tatetards- I used to hear all these people spoke for incels, but it turns out all they do is shit on incels and defend Chad FuckBoy behavior, all these retards like that B-A-L-D idiot Andrew Tate, Senile Rich Cooper, and Justin Waller say is it’s our fault we don’t get pussy bc we don’t go to the gym everyday and have a fucking 8 pack and treat females like shit like Chad FuckBoys do. The worst is Fresh&Fit, they constantly blame us for the predicament we’re in and their show is legitimately unbearable to listen to, Freshs IQ is like 70, all he does is nod the whole time while the “PUA” Myron bores the hoes.
9. Guys That Exercise- Let’s face it, 95% of guys that exercise for aesthetic reasons and not strength reasons are doing it for female attention. How is it fair or sensical that all these females INCLUDING ones that are like 5’5 250 lbs females only go for fit guys? If guys stopped trying to get abs then these females would either have to change their hypocritical standards or abstain from sex, either way these hypocritical bitches lose, which would make me so happy.
What do you guys think of my list, what would you add/take away?
why gymcels?

Faggots
Trannies
Doctors who gave covid jabs
Doctors who do tranny surgery
OnlyFans sluts
Journalists
Zoophiles

Agreed except for 5 and 9, being an edge lord is fine as long as you don’t go so far over the top that the gestapo comes to your door… and I don’t know about others but I exercise just to avoid getting fat, I don’t care about getting ripped or whatever