Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill List of average human height worldwide

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Very useful Wikipedia article:

Click on average male height or average female height to sort them from top to bottom or reverse.

Average male height of 17 year old boys from Dinaric alps is 6'1'' (for 17 year old girls in that region it's 5'7.5'') JFL.

Yup I saw that. As a 5'7" manlet, I know that I will get absolutely nowhere with Northern European or Balkan holes.
I only height mog South and Southeast Asians

Yup I saw that. As a 5'7" manlet, I know that I will get absolutely nowhere with Northern European or Balkan holes.
I only height mog South and Southeast Asians

Even average women heightmog you in some places. Average 17 year old girl in Dinaric Alps is 5'7.5'' JFL it never began

Why are these asian people so fucking small?

Why are these asian people so fucking small?

Poorer nutrition for SE Asia and North Korea. Richer Asian countries (Singapore, Japan, South Korea) are taller but still short compared to Whites, and that's prtly genetic, partly diet choice.

Is that a priblem for you?
Noo, it's actually lifefuel for me.
In western regions I'm a manlet, but there I would be kinda tall.
Kinda confusing. :waitwhat:

most of them are outdated. in Poland height is like 180cm right now

Finland 180 :feelsrope:
How tall are you?
These kind of lists are tricky you have to pay attention if the average national heights is measured or just self-reported (Most people lie about their height or just don't know how to measure their height correctly.)

It is over for many manlets
18441.jpg

did it ever begin for manlets?

tfw I only height mog one countries average and its only by an inch :cryfeels:

So the avarage is 5'7 and exist people in forums like Lookism and Looksmax saiyng that 6'3 is not enough? ohh...