Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based List of 20th century rock/pop stars that fucked underage girls

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
List includes David Bowie, who deflowered a 14 year old when he was 26 (also worth noting the movie Labyrinth where the entire plot revolves around him trying to bone a 14 year old. Also included is Elvis Presley, who famously met his to-be wife Priscilla when she was 14 and he was 24 (people cope by saying they didn't fuck until they married or something JFL :feelshaha:) but he ALSO had "underage slumber parties" what a fucking chad was the king of rock.

"According to friends, Elvis had an obsession with "young teenage girls," which he creepily called "cherries." According to Baby, Let's Play House, Elvis felt insecure about pleasing older women and would invite groups of young fans to his house for sleepovers instead. At these late-night sessions, Elvis would tickle and kiss them, play-fight with them, and even teach them how to put on makeup the way he liked. He would later meet his first wife, Priscilla Presley, when she was just 14."

Lmao I am going to call underage girls "cherries" from now on.

But the point here is that this list is far from exhaustive. Pretty much every major star of the 20th century had some fornication with an underage girl. So why are they not called monsters as we would be? Why is there music still played on the radio and they are loved and adored, when for us incels even thinking about going near an underage girl makes people want to violently kill us? It's kind of hypocritical, no? And it's also indicative of just how arbitrary people's modern standards are. This is why moralfags need to suck on fat turds, because they are the ultimate NPCs and they will commit the most heinous acts upon humanity is the name of "morality".

It's also just another indicator that before the cancer known as the internet turned everyone into a moral busybody, men were MUCH freer because not every toilet hole had a fucking voice that people listen to for some reason. The best thing for humanity would be for an EMP from the Sun to fry all of our technology and send us back 100 years to before computers allowed cucks to manipulate our lives.

I don't care about the person who made their music, I care about the music.

But the point here is that this list is far from exhaustive. Pretty much every major star of the 20th century had some fornication with an underage girl. So why are they not called monsters as we would be? Why is there music still played on the radio and they are loved and adored, when for us incels even thinking about going near an underage girl makes people want to violently kill us? It's kind of hypocritical, no? And it's also indicative of just how arbitrary people's modern standards are. This is why moralfags need to suck on fat turds, because they are the ultimate NPCs and they will commit the most heinous acts upon humanity is the name of "morality".
Moral relativists think what's good or bad changes with time and location. So, when someone from a Haitian tribe or something fucks a 10 yo, it's ok, but someone from modern US says a 17 yo is cute at 23, they think it's wrong.

You can notice how often they say things like "it's not the 1800s anymore", which clearly give away that they think that way.

Moral relativists think what's good or bad changes with time and location. So, when someone from a Haitian tribe or something fucks a 10 yo, it's ok, but someone from modern US says a 17 yo is cute at 23, they think it's wrong.

You can notice how often they say things like "it's not the 1800s anymore", which clearly give away that they think that way.
I'm don't believe morality is objective because I have no framework to go off of but I think those people are still definitely morons. I judge all people in history by my own standards, which are formed from my own internal logic and my own sense of good vs evil. In this way I can appraise the moral standards of every society and culture and compare it to my own. I can certainly understand and accept that other people have differing moralities, but not have to agree with them. If there are some cannibals in africa I don't think "well, that's there culture so it's cool", I just think "that's fucking gross and evil but hey that's just what they do". I'm also not egotistical enough to think my morality should be forced on others.

So I can accept that other people have differing moralities and such but the only thing I ask of anyone is to have INTERNAL CONSISTENCY and to be able to LOGICALLY argue their own moralities to me. What annoys me is anyone that asserts a morality upon me or society, but can't even come up with a logically consistent framework for it. I'm also quite fine with following basic societal laws even if I don't agree with them, but it's when you STILL get judged even when you act within those laws that it all becomes incredibly grating.

I'm don't believe morality is objective because I have no framework to go off of but I think those people are still definitely morons. I judge all people in history by my own standards, which are formed from my own internal logic and my own sense of good vs evil. In this way I can appraise the moral standards of every society and culture and compare it to my own. I can certainly understand and accept that other people have differing moralities, but not have to agree with them. If there are some cannibals in africa I don't think "well, that's there culture so it's cool", I just think "that's fucking gross and evil but hey that's just what they do". I'm also not egotistical enough to think my morality should be forced on others.

So I can accept that other people have differing moralities and such but the only thing I ask of anyone is to have INTERNAL CONSISTENCY and to be able to LOGICALLY argue their own moralities to me. What annoys me is anyone that asserts a morality upon me or society, but can't even come up with a logically consistent framework for it. I'm also quite fine with following basic societal laws even if I don't agree with them, but it's when you STILL get judged even when you act within those laws that it all becomes incredibly grating.
That's fair enough. I think the least those people could do is being like "yeah it's wrong, but we'll cut some slack because they were probably indoctrinated with it since childhood, etc". But saying it's their culture so it's right is utterly retarded indeed.

That's fair enough. I think the least those people could do is being like "yeah it's wrong, but we'll cut some slack because they were probably indoctrinated with it since childhood, etc". But saying it's their culture so it's right is utterly retarded indeed.
Yeah for sure anyone going with such a route is terminally braindead. Honestly though now I think of it, I think people mainly just choose to ignore that shit out of convenience. So long as noone brings it up noone has to feel guilty for playing their music or whatever. Hell, I would even be fine if people went "this person did thing I morally disagree with, but I still enjoy their art and don't feel guilty for playing it".

But honestly most of the people who find out about these things and comment on articles like this do condemn the behavior. I just find it funny that so many of the pop stars who literally defined the culture of the 20th century did things that today would make a man worse than a murderer in the eyes of the public. And yeah, like I say, their music still gets played. It's only the fact that the majority of people are ignorant of the facts that allows these men to remain icons after death.

I think I would just love someone to stir the shit with this and start a huge debate about whether half of the rock/pop/movie stars media should still be played even though they did things that by today's standards are considered by cucks to be evil. I wanna see normalfags choose between losing the modicum of decent pop culture that the 20th century provided compared to knowingly enjoy these works.

p.s. I just realised your avi is the based Sneedville guy :feelsokman:

I have said it countless times here, every millionaire has fucked kids.

Age of consent is a modern concept, many a men throughout history have fucked 12 year olds. Not justifying it, it’s just reality

Age of consent is a modern concept, many a men throughout history have fucked 12 year olds. Not justifying it, it’s just reality
Indeed, not that it needs to be justified or otherwise. Nature justifies itself. If a girl has her blood she is ready to breed. It is simple reality as you say. But the jealousy of hag foids has come to rule society so that now if you find a girl attractive who doesn't have sagging tits, wrinkles and cellulite, you are a pedo.