Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liquid Kents new Youtube channel and Twitter.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

His Twitter is private, but he adds you pretty quickly.

Screenshot 2019 10 29 15 40 53

"Aspiring wrestler." He's 5 foot 2 :feelskek:

I'm actually interested to see how far will his cope go before he ropes.
For incels it's not a calm before the storm. It's a cope before the rope.

Fuck I wondered why that dude was an incel....he’s not bad looking, a little mental....but yeah 5”2 is a fucking death sentence as a man.

Does anyone remember when he fancied a foid who worked in a shopping mall, and he made a video about it, and someone recognised the mall (and the foid who he named) and doxxed him to the foid lol? :feelskek:

Does anyone remember when he fancied a foid who worked in a shopping mall, and he made a video about it, and someone recognised the mall (and the foid who he named) and doxxed him to the foid lol? :feelskek:
Lmao, did that actually happen?

Kent is a fucking MGTOW now :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL an adult man bursting into tears over some fake shit that has been shit for many years now

I am really worried for this guy, like its not even a joke, he is on the precipice, he is going all in on trying to become a normie, being public about it, if he fails now he will probably kill himself, I really hope he makes it, he's taken a ballsy gamble, there's no going back from failure after this

He's trying the monk-mode cope now. He would make an entertaining wrestler if he embraced his former personality.