Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lionel Messi took HGH and grew a whole foot

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
But you have to take it while you are growing. Lionel Messi was projected to be 4'7, but he was given HGH while growing and ended up 5'7. Now 5'7 is not tall, but it's a whole foot taller than 4'7. 4'7 is deformity tier height. The bad news is it's giga expensive. It's about $52K per inch of height.

If insurance companies will cover tranny hormones, they should cover HGH for height and facial surgeries.

View: https://youtu.be/DbWWJJkNFOQ

Based thread. Every Incel with shit bones should get bimax for free

Projections don't mean shit and r often completely wrong tho tbh

@Currycel69_ you should've taken this then you would be 7'2 or whatever :feelskek:

What’s hgh

he took it at the right age(like 12, just when puberty was starting,
I tried to take hgh but my doctors refused since I was 15 and they said that since I had a beard puberty has already happneed and I'm done growing.
I did grow like 1/2 an inch afterwards but doubt I would have grown much more had I been given hgh then

I wonder how many rich parents give that to their kids.

I wish I knew about it when I was young :cryfeels:CoachGreg is based but I fear that one day the feminist cucks are going to cancel him like they did on TikTok :dafuckfeels:

I wish I knew about it when I was young :cryfeels:CoachGreg is based but I fear that one day the feminist cucks are going to cancel him like they did on TikTok :dafuckfeels:
How tall are you?

from the title i thought he grew a third foot tbh :feelsjuice:

I tried to take hgh but my doctors refused since I was 15 and they said that since I had a beard puberty has already happneed and I'm done growing.
I did grow like 1/2 an inch afterwards but doubt I would have grown much more had I been given hgh then
Yeah same bro. I stopped growing at 15 and my growth plates were confirmed to be closed through x-rays at 16. I wish I could have gotten it while I had the opportunity so I could at least be like 5'9".
Where canI buy it
That will supremely fuck you up. Don't do it.

Yeah same bro. I stopped growing at 15 and my growth plates were confirmed to be closed through x-rays at 16. I wish I could have gotten it while I had the opportunity so I could at least be like 5'9".

That will supremely fuck you up. Don't do it.
Why tho

I was never checked to the doctors at all because my Latina mixed mother ruined everything:fuk:

But you have to take it while you are growing. Lionel Messi was projected to be 4'7, but he was given HGH while growing and ended up 5'7. Now 5'7 is not tall, but it's a whole foot taller than 4'7. 4'7 is deformity tier height. The bad news is it's giga expensive. It's about $52K per inch of height.

If insurance companies will cover tranny hormones, they should cover HGH for height and facial surgeries.

View: https://youtu.be/DbWWJJkNFOQ

Rich shortcels can save their sons from inceldom through injecting HgH before their puberty stops

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back