Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Linuxcels, preferably one's who don't use bloated distro's...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I've installed every single font, on my arch machine. I got bumblebee status to work, I got discord icons and emojis to work and I've got most of my system "font-ready" except for fucking .is icons. Which font pack should I download, so I can get good fonts and icons.

If you see below:
It's over
Venting
Hypocrisy
Discussion

Have jumbled characters so there aren't any icons/fonts on my system. I'm asking highIQcels to assist me, I don't want to install all packages. I don't want my system getting bloated, just want the fonts to be okay mangoes

Screenshot 2024 09 12 at 15 52 17 Post thread Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate Forum

Install Noto fonts + Noto fonts extra + Noto fonts cjk + Noto fonts emoji. All the fonts you would ever need

Install Noto fonts + Noto fonts extra + Noto fonts cjk + Noto fonts emoji. All the fonts you would ever need
I already installed those fonts + nerd fonts but .is is the only web app that's giving me an issue

windows better lil bro

Could also be that you're using cucked flatpaks or snaps
don't use jewpaks and snaps. Only the AUR and the pacman package manager. I

windows better lil bro
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: on a serious note, I use windows for gaming ONLY!!!!!! working and stuff and some C# development I use cuckdows

I've installed every single font, on my arch machine. I got bumblebee status to work, I got discord icons and emojis to work and I've got most of my system "font-ready" except for fucking .is icons. Which font pack should I download, so I can get good fonts and icons.

If you see below:
It's over
Venting
Hypocrisy
Discussion

Have jumbled characters so there aren't any icons/fonts on my system. I'm asking highIQcels to assist me, I don't want to install all packages. I don't want my system getting bloated, just want the fonts to be okay mangoes

View attachment 1265089
Explain in simple terms for me:feelstastyman:

Explain in simple terms for me:feelstastyman:
icons aren't showing up on my system. I installed most popular fonts, Noto, nerd fonts etc but still no icons

@lazy_gamer_423 help our darkie friend out

They should automatically download in you're browser. I only use English but my system see's (and can make files with) other language fonts.

Nice with fellow based arch users!
The css says those icons use "font awesome 5 pro" so i am guessing otf-font-awesome might fix it?
I just live with those icons not showing up and have not bothered doing anything about it.

no idea how to fix that, it could be a unicode issue since i think linux handles unicode characters differently
@lazy_gamer_423 help our darkie friend out

Linux is the best deal so long as your time is worthless

Proven yet again.

Good luck homie

They should automatically download in you're browser. I only use English but my system see's (and can make files with) other language fonts.
Not for me though. I have to manually install fonts, applications like discord, firefox etc that need emoji's and fonts don't auto install fonts(I know it's kinda dumb) I had to install noto fonts and nerd fonts for discord to look "discord" and for a majority of .is icons to load in and not just be blank squares. I'm used to this though, it's just weird that .is is the only site giving me problems

Nice with fellow based arch users!
The css says those icons use "font awesome 5 pro" so i am guessing otf-font-awesome might fix it?
I just live with those icons not showing up and have not bothered doing anything about it.
Based arch user. Yeah just installed those fonts as well and restarted firefox and still nothing. I also don't mind it but shit I just want to find out the problem right now and see what the fuck is up. Thanks for the recommendations

no idea how to fix that, it could be a unicode issue since i think linux handles unicode characters differently
Please elaborate, I don't understand

Linux is the best deal so long as your time is worthless

Proven yet again.

Good luck homie
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :fuk: :fuk: Very true but in the long run, I think linux can be very beneficial

I don't think it's an English issue, it's a font issue and most "language packs" have fonts in them

Based arch user. Yeah just installed those fonts as well and restarted firefox and still nothing. I also don't mind it but shit I just want to find out the problem right now and see what the fuck is up. Thanks for the recommendations
I usually block font awesome in firefox, but I think it uses it anyway.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: on a serious note, I use windows for gaming ONLY!!!!!! working and stuff and some C# development I use cuckdows
how dare you criticize our holy operating system created by Luniks Turfarts

I think its a firefox problem, icons work fine in chromium.