Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LinkedIn just called me a faggot and a tranny

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
:reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm not looking for a job rn because I'm just waiting to get fired from my current one & will neetmaxx for a while after. But I'm looking at jobs just to know what to expect later tbh.

Anyway so, not only does the uni I studied at, which logo is in my profile, and the turbosoy company I work at now, have the FAGGOT FLAG in their logo, but also, I got a Linkedin notification asking to SET MY PRONOUNS :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelshaha::feelshaha::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: which of course I didn't do that tranny shit. Might as well ask me to go dilate. Fucking assholes.:reeeeee:

Btw do you guys know if my contacts will get a notification if I edit the dates of a previous job I had? I need to cover up a job gap so that normies don't realize I took a break from the wage cage :feelsthink:

no clue, i've never worked a real on paper, etc kind of job

Is that a sign of something:feelswhere:
society is just giga cucked, man, i dont want to be associated with this shit, like the tranny pronouns shit or having faggot flags on my profile due to the company logos :feelswhat:

never had a cuckedin account
i hate it, its full of proud wagies praising their bosses and shit, and pride flags, but it helps find a job, it is what it is :feelscry:

It’s a sign of everything being taken over by the fags, you can’t ho anywhere without this gay shit being shoved down your throat. It’s fucking retarded man, pisses me off so much.
tbh

sheeeeeeeeeeit watch out you might have that platform try to imply you are a gender ogre, if you leave everything on default
i hate it, its full of proud wagies praising their bosses and shit, and pride flags, but it helps find a job, it is what it is :feelscry:
when applying for jobs i just send a short cover letter instead of attaching my FB and linkedin, seems to work

i don't attach them because i don't have them at all LMAO, i despise that type of garbage that tracks your life history and invites comparison with others at a deep level

Last edited: