Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LinkedIn is so fucking cucked lmao

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Just saw a post by a previously homeless guy with no teeth, who is now wagecucking HARD and proud to be in a rented room now. And people think that's motivational.

Like what's the point of serving society and paying taxes if your life is going to be shit anyway under those circumstances. He should go ER ffs.:feelsUgh:

Revolution eats its children, mRNA covid faggot malone got banned from linkedin for regretting his invention

Linkedin is only for bragging and fake accomplishment anyway

It reminds me of my old coworkers at my last job bragging about how long they have worked at there shitty minimum wage position

Life is full of so many cucks

It reminds me of my old coworkers at my last job bragging about how long they have worked at there shitty minimum wage position

Life is full of so many cucks
JFL:dafuckfeels:

Well I said good looking AND tall so even if I’m “good looking” I’m safe:feelscomfy:
they always forgot being nt is a thing.

lol i just lie in my linkdin anyways its so retarded.

wage cuckery is the only reliable way to get decent money so meh.

Linkedin is the worst parts of social media and soulless corporate culture combined into one shitty service. However I still have it cause I need to look for job.

lmao linkedin. imagine wasting your time on a social networking website just to careercuck EXTRA HARD

I remember when Linkedin was an actual networking site, now it's literally an instagram clone.