Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Link to Full BBC3 Incel Documentary (No Registration or Anything Needed)

I just went on BBC iPlayer (what many older people use to watch telly), and it's not in a terrible place; you can see it fairly easily. However, it's at the bottom of the documentary listings and no one who uses BBC iPlayer will also know what an 'incel' is. It's a flop, to say the least.

I just went on BBC iPlayer (what many older people use to watch telly), and it's not in a terrible place; you can see it fairly easily. However, it's at the bottom of the documentary listings and no one who uses BBC iPlayer will also know what an 'incel' is. It's a flop, to say the least.
You still paying for that shit BBC license
I mean BBC 3 was demoted to an online channel for a reason, nobody gives a shit about BBC 3, even less people probably give a shit about incels.

I guess this is why Tom lost his job lol
Yeah this would’ve been a lot bigger if it was on the main BBC channel.

You still paying for that shit BBC license
Everyone with a television has to pay it. I don't think we do, though. I live with my mother and she spends on all sorts of stupid shit, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was paying for it for no reason.

This requires no download, registration or anything of the sort. I'm not even going to bother watching it because it just looks bloody stupid, honestly.
The video stops after about 20 minutes, and it asks you to pay if you want to continue.
This appears to be the new online trend now-- paying for content that used to be free. There's a whole new generation of cynical assholes running websites like this now.

Our daughter died because someone couldn't cope

Here's the free version:

should I watch it or not?

thanks red pill officer!

You’ll never have legitimate incels or at least sane ones interviewed, this doc convinces me of that.

Thanks bro, based.

:feelskek: The best part is that CFM comes off like a complete sperg and yet they show him saying he's had a girlfriend before. James is ugly as fuck. I can definitely see how he ended up the way he did. He has bug eyes, no maxilla, and fucked up skin genes, so he probably had bad acne in his teens. Matt is also a complete sperg and has ugly eyes and recessed maxilla, but his mandible saves him so he's a 4/10, and can blend in.

Love these documentaries. Amazing shit for me to laugh at.

I was only able to watch it 33 minutes through. Bullshit.

Classic BBC, single-sided as always

Someone should notify eggy that he has been demonized in yet another documentary.
>shows him having emotions with the implication that he's a psycho killer
they really did him dirty
I think we might actually be the only people who watched this "documentary" considering the guest count didn't go up at all.
10/10 fanart n1 tom

15 minutes in: Your video has stopped playing because it would take you over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address. Please upgrade to PRO for additional transfer quota, which will automatically resume your video.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: