Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Link to Full BBC3 Incel Documentary (No Registration or Anything Needed)

G

Guest2

This requires no download, registration or anything of the sort. I'm not even going to bother watching it because it just looks bloody stupid, honestly.

thanks bunny man

@NeetSupremacist

Looks like Catfishman is from South Park or something.

not one second was watched

Thanks, Bunny Boy!

They are making CFM look like a psychopath idiot.

CFM is way too low inhib he's gonna get himself in trouble again

CFM holy shit. I cant stop laughing at how much of a clown he is. Gets a haircut the day before his "catfish" date. Then she doesnt even turn up :feelskek:

thanks man going to watch it now, hope i dont rage

JBW :feelskek:

evangelion music over some er fan art :feelshaha:

anime foids for sigs and avatars is still worship tho :blackpill::feelswhat:

Someone should notify eggy that he has been demonized in yet another documentary.

15 minutes in: Your video has stopped playing because it would take you over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address. Please upgrade to PRO for additional transfer quota, which will automatically resume your video.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@Hate_my_life

@universallyabhorred

@superighteous

A nothing taco.

15 minutes in: Your video has stopped playing because it would take you over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address. Please upgrade to PRO for additional transfer quota, which will automatically resume your video.

You can watch the full documentary on Youtube:

The "doc" was pretty shitty. CFM is also way fatter. Soon he'd explode.

I wish I could get paid to browse incel forums

JFL she’s a PhD or whatever and her job is to browse incel forums all day and the best she can come up with is that we are all bad misogynists for hating women hurr durr.

JFL she’s a PhD or whatever and her job is to browse incel forums all day and the best she can come up with is that we are all bad misogynists for hating women hurr durr.
if she went into more nuance she'll probably lose her job

why did they take so many shots of CFM waddling away from the camera?

The way he waddles off at the end was hilarious.
I also love when hes in the car and they got footage of him scratching his nuts.
The guy is a fucking clown. Even later on in the video he explains that he gets a restraining order taken out on him and gets sent to jail If I’m not mistaken.

CFM was hilarious because of his laughs.

Jfl @ this

I don’t want to listen being slandered for 50 minutes

You can watch the full documentary on Youtube:

@Insomniac 8:30

watching it at 2xspeed its pretty funny cant stop laughing
is catfish even ugly if you lost weight he looks like he could slay and who the fuck is this matt chadlite

Last edited:
Cartfishman is an embarrassment.

~

*Picture of hitler avatar*
*Sinister music plays*

Lmfao

Goddamn fucking jews fuck jews gosh darn jews

@Insomniac 8:30

watching it at 2xspeed its pretty funny cant stop laughing
is catfish even ugly if you lost weight he looks like he could slay and who the fuck is this matt chadlite
Matt isn’t a chadlite. Seems like a nice dude, but on the spectrum. Well tbh he did pretty well. Had the confidence to sing at a bar. So kudos for him for trying.

The guy who had acne and stuff had a lot of bullshit thrown at him when he wanted to make a good name and help people. The BBC abused his trust.

Not sure if i want to watch this tbh.

This requires no download, registration or anything of the sort. I'm not even going to bother watching it because it just looks bloody stupid, honestly.
Same.
For anyone who wants to watch it...
Give it a go.

I think we might actually be the only people who watched this "documentary" considering the guest count didn't go up at all.
I was thinking this, but I thought, "let's wait until tomorrow evening, seeing as people shouldn't really be watching incel documentaries at 10 in the bloody morning." Now I'm thinking, because there's been no uptick in guests, that it's just a documentary that very few will watch or care about, despite being on the front page of BBC3 catch-up.

Catfishman doesn´t strike as a typical aspergian. He is higher functioning with self awareness, quick responses but misplaced emotional responses. More psychopathic imo.