Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Liking" roasties' photos and not fucking her is cucked

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Why would a guy "like" or comment on a foid's picture unless he's fucking her or in some way intimately involved with her? What does giving her a "like" do for him? What's he getting out of it? Is he hoping she sends him nudes? All he's doing is giving her more validation and praise to further inflate her enormous ego.

Cucks deserve castration

Men should not use social media

Why would a guy "like" or comment on a foid's picture unless he's fucking her or in some way intimately involved with her?
ive been asking this same question to myself for yrs, i just cant comprehend what goes through the mind of cucks

Even if he is, he shouldn't. Why validate her? If she wants you because you're Chad she'll want you even more when you withhold validation. Chad should just comment on her picture "I like this outfit you're wearing, I'm going to fuck you in it next time I see you"

Thankfully I don’t use social media

they will do anything to get on a roasties radar, even if its just their little profile pic in the notifications saying they liked it, along with 300 other guys. they will do anything to please these filthy creatures. filth.

Well duh, people be like that to try to get closer sometimes.

i fap to it but don't 'like'

1 like = 1 validation point.
You hate to see it. :feelsbadman:

Men should not use social media
yah, I can understand dudes in the entertainment business or in politics using it as advertisement , to sell their brand, but the average dude with anything less than 1 million followers is basically a snowflake or desperate cuck.

Men who like female pictures online (especially more scantily clad ones) think liking it will get them closer to getting laid. That and they like knowing that a female looked at their name for a second through the notification. Thats what I would guess at least since I never really got social media.

Because 90% of men are desperate cucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back