Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liking documentaries is a normie trait

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
"Unfortunately, the gazelle escaped, so our lioness is coming back to the pride empty handed".
-Some British good for nothing narrator

I've never been keen on documentaries, they're scripted and shot to tell a story. You might as well watch or read some pulp, at least the story will be relatable (most stories involve humans not wild animals), have arcs and literary devices.

Only films kinda on the order to documentaries I like are videos about classic cars

Im not opposed to docus if they are well produced but i lack the attention span to watch them

I read that in David Attenboroughs voice

Cope
NTfags despise docus, they only want Chad worshipping dogshit in netflix

you picked the most normie 9 year old kid obsession with animals phase ever as example

History and medical (sometimes) documentaries mog almost all other genres

Yeah I don't think normies are watching animal documentaries on the regular jfl

"Unfortunately, the gazelle escaped, so our lioness is coming back to the pride empty handed".
-Some British good for nothing narrator

I've never been keen on documentaries, they're scripted and shot to tell a story. You might as well watch or read some pulp, at least the story will be relatable (most stories involve humans not wild animals), have arcs and literary devices.

Cant enjoy shit here on .is