Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Like it or not, America is the only country people give a fuck about.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Just think for a moment, all statistics aside, humble down. Do you REALLY think, that if the George Floyd situation happened in somewhere in the middle of let’s say, Denmark, or some other irrelevant European country, would the protests around him have been as big? Obviously not. This could be applied to almost any major event in America that starts a global movement (i.e. Elliot Rodger going ER). There’s a reason why nobody gives a shit when some sandnigger country gets bombed. Do you remember the Paris muslim attacks that happened in like 2015 or whatever where 300 people died in one night...? How come nobody talks about it anymore? Because nobody gives a fuck, it didn’t happen in America. And before you eurocels come on here and start talking shit about how you guys have great healthcare or whatever the fuck other irrelevant arguments you pull out of your ass, just remember that your country is probably the size of an island and you don’t have any gun rights, JFL.

murica fuck yeah

Doesn't Canada receives the same treatment? Because I see a lot of normies giving a lot of shit about Canada, not as much as USA, but much more than any other country

murica fuck yeah
Just goes on to prove my point. While you try to meme my thread, you literally just proved that you’re in tune with American meme culture lmfao.

People pay more attention to the country they live in. I remember George Floyd because he is the most famous nigger that got shot. I couldn't tell you who the other niggers that got shot were.

The news here is mainly local news and news about USA is in the international section and you get probably one story a day.

People pay more attention to the country they live in.
That’s expected, although, to prove my point even further I’m sure you know who Donald Trump is right? And Obama? You know the latest US presidents. I couldn’t name you 3 of the latest European world leaders lmfao.

Black ppl are still quite literaly enslaved in the middle east.
The chinese government is making a literal genocide right now to enforce Han supremacy.
Saudi Arabia and Commie Korea still exist.
As a world wide traveler the only places where I didn't have to bother much about my very body integrity and safety are some rare places in the West.

But still ...

WEST = BAD pink floyd say his name yAdDa yAdDa :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
That’s expected, although, to prove my point even further I’m sure you know who Donald Trump is right? And Obama? You know the latest US presidents. I couldn’t name you 3 of the latest European world leaders lmfao.
It really depends on who you are asking. Americans are stereotyped as being ignorant of the outside world. This video shows how ignorant Americans can be. I am neither American or European and I could name the last few Prime Ministers of the UK and the last few Presidents of France.

It really depends on who you are asking. Americans are stereotyped as being ignorant of the outside world. This video shows how ignorant Americans can be. I am neither American or European and I could name the last few Prime Ministers of the UK and the last few Presidents of France.
Ppl in third world countries often are well versed in first world problematics. Unfortunately the reciproqual isn't true.

Ppl in third world countries often are well versed in first world problematics. Unfortunately the reciproqual isn't true.
I live in a very wealthy first world country boyo.

I could name the last few Prime Ministers of the UK and the last few Presidents of France
Yes because I’m sure you live close to those countries or near it in someway (i.e. middle eastern), but I bet you couldn’t name the last 3 Norwegian presidents for example off the top of your head.

Last edited:
Just goes on to prove my point. While you try to meme my thread, you literally just proved that you’re in tune with American meme culture lmfao.
maybe its because im american

Just watch the US presidential election, literally all other elections worldwide are irrelevant compared to that one. In my country (Spain), leftist propaganda went overdrive to undermine Trump. I'm being dead fucking serious.

Just watch the US presidential election, literally all other elections worldwide are irrelevant compared to that one. In my country (Spain), leftist propaganda went overdrive to undermine Trump. I'm being dead fucking serious.
Same in France ded srs

S
Seriously. Who even is the current president of Spain, let alone who even ran for president?

Seriously. Who even is the current president of Spain, let alone who even ran for president?
It do be like that. I hope you at least know Spain is not in south-center america :feelshehe:
Also, only USA gets as much recognitions in elections because it's the biggest country that actually has elections. China and Russia don't know what an "election" is.

Didn't read the whole thread 'cause tbh it's quite low iq

There should be clear distinction between what people really care about and what MSM feeds people to pretend they care.

I legit believe that the vast majority of people are capable of caring about very few things that are dear to them. If tomorrow media stops pushing narrative about another junkie nigger shot while resisting arrest, nobody will even notice this happened. For every Floyd and this recent Dante or whatever nigger shot by a foid cop, there are literally hundreds of people of all colors shot, stabbed, kicked to death and nobody gives a flying fuck about them.

Or take this immigration issue. Those detention centers were built on a us-mx border a decade ago, well before even Dump took the office. Did anyone care about illegals crossing the border and dying in the process? Pfff lol.

The bottom line is that people normally don't give a fuck about anything that doesn't concern them personally, the media just distorts this picture creating the impression that people care.

IMG 20210413 WA0000

Canada too. The Commie Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) ran news articles that were always critical of Trumpenstein. Even when orange man bad wanted the keystone pipeline, CBC whined about the environment even though Canada is the prime beneficiary (and polluter) in the deal. JFL Canada should have been annexed decades ago by the United States.

You could say so, and put Canada right behind America, since they are extremely close in terms of proximity.
UK behind USA. Then Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand. It is of course because of language. Like Portugal cares much more about Brazil, because of language. The French news outlets care more about Lebanon etc. than other regular country of the same size, because of language and other connections, including human connections, because of language. Macron flies to Beirut regularly and Hariri speaks French in Élysée Palace and in the press conference in Paris.

the world revolves around 'murica

BLM agitation, migrant hordes, woke feminism, gun violence, rigged elections....the USA is a third world shithole these days.

Once the U.S. collapses the whole world will go to shit. The U.S. is that one swole dude keeping everyone in line.

its because America is the most kiked country duh
Yeah some boomers here knocked out a little black kid and no one cared.
Algeria? Shieeeet give me the video

Last edited:
It's a similar principle to how the only incels the news cares about are the ones who shoot people. America involves itself in the business of other countries the most, so there's always going to be more eyes on it globally.

American nationalism is cope.

America is ubiquitous. I often see people on here commenting more about America’s situation than their own nation’s. The US is a cultural powerhouse for better or worse

It's because English is a global language and America is the largest English speaking global super power.

A lot of people around the world knows English and you basically need to know it to browse the majority of the web.

It's because English is a global language and America is the largest English speaking global super power.

A lot of people around the world knows English and you basically need to know it to browse the majority of the web.
This. Also, English is a global language due to US being the richest/powerful nation for more than a century.
Any nation that turns to be the most powerful will get the biggest attention

"Canada" is an irrelevant third-world country that never did anything on their own for the world and just exists under the mercy of America.

"Canada" is an irrelevant third-world country that never did anything on their own for the world and just exists under the mercy of America.
Canada is the one place 'Murica can't invade or that will be the end of them on a global stage. The entire rest of the world sees Canada as the non-US 'Murica option and since Canada does not go around pissing people off by invading them periodically, it's maintained good status. The UK sure as hell wouldn't stand for it and with that comes the rest of the commonwealth just to get started. What would become Canada has already been brutally fought for and if it's one thing Murica respects it's war. Could Canada take on the US now? Hell no. The population ratio is 10:1 and even factoring in for that the US military is still several times the size of Canada's due to the military industrial complex.

Canada doesn't have to do shit for the rest of the world. Place is full of all the natural resources you could ever want and numerous agreements are already in place to SELL them to Murica. As the world goes more to shit climate wise Canada will just do better meanwhile desert dwelling beaners in the south will die.

Also most people forget that most of Canada is unlivable arctic shithole tier or just downright impenetrable wilderness.

The chinese government is making a literal genocide right now to enforce Han supremacy.
Which genocide? agaisnt blacks in afrika or muslims in china? I only know about the muslim thing in china about the chinesse males getting married with hot brown arab foids

It's not perfect, but everyone still wants to come here for some reason.

Once Biden is finished Accelerating, we can sit back & enjoy the collapse. :feelzez::feelsYall:

Its over 4 murika , chyna is gonna be superpower #1

someone post the picture of Paris when floyd was killed (accidentally mind you, by a cop on duty) vs when their local journalist was beheaded by a rapefugee islamist

like it or not, this is what the peak of civilization looks like
RGVBW7KAQVPADVZEEJKAOIDQIY.jpg

I hate the fact that everyone is obsessed with America, I bet you can't go to another country without hearing about America. Also, it means that whatever degenerate crap becomes normal in America, other brainless normtards in other countries will emulate that the shit.