Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lightskinned Chadrone is fluent in Japanese

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
you dont look like him

Goddam jap females

Konnichiwa!
1613247300340-png.409110

These kind of videos are so fucking retarded and cringey.

Wow a person who lives in a country that doesn't use English is surprised when a person who doesn't look like them or doesn't typically speaks their language begins to speak it. Woah what a fucking surprise.

I seriously fucking hate humanity

me when this nigga is posting more of this shit

asian comethazine

Wow a person who lives in a country that doesn't use English is surprised when a person who doesn't look like them or doesn't typically speaks their language begins to speak it. Woah what a fucking surprise.

indeed. this is childish. this should be immature.

A lot of the foreigners in Japan never learn the language even after spending years living in the country. It's very hard to become fluent in Japanese as a westerner, and the same goes the other way around. I always admire Japs that manage to speak English with a decent level of fluency.

How many languages do you speak btw? :feelswhere: